B2B tipping question

CTSandy

I usually tip room steward, dining room staff, etc. in addition to the daily charge at the end of a cruise.  I am assuming on a b2b this will happen at the end of each sailing,   Just looking for confirmation.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CTSandy said:

I usually tip room steward, dining room staff, etc. in addition to the daily charge at the end of a cruise.  I am assuming on a b2b this will happen at the end of each sailing,   Just looking for confirmation.

If you want to tip additional you can tip at the end of each leg or not. Your choice. Our last B2B cruise we had the same waitstaff in the MDR for both legs and always have the same stateroom and attendant for both legs. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

On our last B2Bat the end of the 1st leg  the waiter change dining rooms, the cabin attendant rotated to another section and the Retreat Host was quarantined on the last full day.  First time we had that happen but we have  always tipped at the end of each leg.  

• Like 1

Each sailing is treated as a separate cruise so like them closing out your account on cruise one we also give additional gratuities on the last night of each cruise.   It can sometimes be important as sometime room attendants and servers are shifted around at the end of a cruise or go home. 

On our last cruise two days before the end of our first cruise our stateroom attendant tested positive.  We chose not to tip the second one as he had only taken care of us for one day.    Luckily in the middle of the next cruise I bumped into him on a different floor.    I made a special trip back up to the room to get his gratuity.   He was one of the 10+ attendants and probably more attentive than our butler. 

• Like 2