Princess website is still down!

It's been off and on (mostly off) for the past 36 hours.  Indeed, very frustrating.  It didn't matter if I used Safari or Chrome.  Would work on one, then not, then the other, then only sometimes.

Even more humorous, when I mentioned this to live chat agent, they said "what issues? There's been no reports.  HA HA

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, PTMary said:

I've been accessing their website through Chrome on a daily basis checking prices by doing mock bookings and have not had any issues. 

8 hours ago, ImperialLady said:

I was just on the site. It was working fine.

I tried Chrome this afternoon/just now.  Got some interesting funky "patterns" but nothing would open.  I did clear my history and cache.  I was finally able to open it on Safari (couldn't the other day).  

Can't sign in.  On searches, I would get can't open page.  Guess Princess doesn't want our business or the same Medallion Class techs moved over to the web site IT department.

Beyond my technology logic.

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I tried Chrome this afternoon/just now.  Got some interesting funky "patterns" but nothing would open.  I did clear my history and cache.  I was finally able to open it on Safari (couldn't the other day).  

Can't sign in.  On searches, I would get can't open page.  Guess Princess doesn't want our business or the same Medallion Class techs moved over to the web site IT department.

Beyond my technology logic.

Have you tried duckduckgo?  I use it and it's been working for me.

4 minutes ago, Adventures ahead said:

For the past week, I can’t look at future cruises. Shouldn’t need to do anything special! Princess needs to fix this. 

Just put a hold on a cruise 15 minutes ago with no problems.  I wonder why it’s affecting you and a few others?

• Like 1

I can't get pricing up now. It was working for me an hour ago. It now stalls then kicks me out.

It was doing this a week or so ago as well, on all my browsers, but it's been working okay this week until now.

Really frustrating.

As an old IT guy I recommend downloading this browser scanner/cleaner if you are using a Windows OS,   It's free and will remove malware/adware imbedded in the browser.  I run it first whenever I get roped into looking into someone's computer's issue.  FYI.. If your browser is "eaten up" with malware you could lose some stuff (favorites, homepage, etc.)

https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner

Edited by clueless2

1 hour ago, clueless2 said:

As an old IT guy I recommend downloading this browser scanner/cleaner if you are using a Windows OS,   It's free and will remove malware/adware imbedded in the browser.  I run it first whenever I get roped into looking into someone's computer's issue.  FYI.. If your browser is "eaten up" with malware you could lose some stuff (favorites, homepage, etc.)

https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner

Would that be different to running Malwarebytes scan?

4 hours ago, AlibearNS said:

I can't get pricing up now. It was working for me an hour ago. It now stalls then kicks me out.

It was doing this a week or so ago as well, on all my browsers, but it's been working okay this week until now.

Really frustrating.

Hi Ali!  Hope you got your passports! : ) Drop me a line.

13 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

You really should pay attention to the handle of the person that you replied to.

Just try cleaning your browser cache and removing the cookie for princess.com.

29 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

It is different.  It is a different product that was purchased by Malwarebytes a few years ago,

Edited by clueless2

1 hour ago, brisalta said:

You really should pay attention to the handle of the person that you replied to.

Just try cleaning your browser cache and removing the cookie for princess.com.

🙂 How can you find a cookie for a specific site?

4 hours ago, Adventures ahead said:

Hi Ali!  Hope you got your passports! : ) Drop me a line.

Hey! Yes, they are finally here! Now trying to choose a cruise to celebrate their arrival!

Would help if Princess didn't keep kicking me out of their system!

Seems to be hit and miss these days. Perhaps overloaded by people like me constantly checking itineraries and pricing, ha ha!

It's working fine for me but my cruise on Sapphire 9/24 has been showing "currently unavailable" for three days now.

It's the first cruise after previous cancellations so I'm thinking it too, might be canned. The same thing for the Hawaii leaving on the day we disembark. 😳

12 hours ago, tonit964 said:

It's working fine for me but my cruise on Sapphire 9/24 has been showing "currently unavailable" for three days now.

It's the first cruise after previous cancellations so I'm thinking it too, might be canned. The same thing for the Hawaii leaving on the day we disembark. 😳

And the next sailing 10/4 is also showing as "currently unavailable". Some people say that it's because they're sold out, but I'm not so sure about it.

3 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

And the next sailing 10/4 is also showing as "currently unavailable". Some people say that it's because they're sold out, but I'm not so sure about it.

Both of those cruises were not sold out. There were lots of insides still available.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have high hopes for my 9/24 cruise actually sailing. I have some alternatives in mind if it doesn't go.

• Like 1