Coffee maker in Neptune suite

suemiks

1 hour ago, Cruising-along said:

I was disappointed when only espresso pods were available in our cabin (our first Neptune Suite) last fall.  The Concierge tried without success to get regular coffee. I love my morning coffee, but not espresso.  

We had that happen on one cruise when we were in an aft-wrap cabin (far from the Neptune Lounge).  The cabin steward said he did not have any regular coffee pods, but when I complained to the Neptune staff they magically found some.  I have had a number of minor service laps when in those aft-wraps - I think its because the room stewards are not used to dealing with Neptune cabins (or the fussy Neptune passengers)!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

We had that happen on one cruise when we were in an aft-wrap cabin (far from the Neptune Lounge).  The cabin steward said he did not have any regular coffee pods, but when I complained to the Neptune staff they magically found some.  I have had a number of minor service laps when in those aft-wraps - I think its because the room stewards are not used to dealing with Neptune cabins (or the fussy Neptune passengers)!

I'm actually relieved to find out that espresso isn't  the only pods supplied to the Neptune Suites. Since it was our first time, I really didn't know and I was really looking forward to using that coffee maker lol.   We were also in an aft wrap but actually had two of the best cabin stewards we've ever had.  They were wonderful.  

I think since this was during Covid, it was a matter of the dreaded supply issue --- the Concierge tried to get some in port and I know he did try.

16 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

I'm actually relieved to find out that espresso isn't  the only pods supplied to the Neptune Suites. Since it was our first time, I really didn't know and I was really looking forward to using that coffee maker lol.   We were also in an aft wrap but actually had two of the best cabin stewards we've ever had.  They were wonderful.  

I think since this was during Covid, it was a matter of the dreaded supply issue --- the Concierge tried to get some in port and I know he did try.

I only use the coffee maker when in an aft-wrap, otherwise just go to the Lounge - it really comes in handy then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

These are my favorite cabins!  But I don't drink coffee and am pretty low maintenance.  🙂