Has Infinity Been Revolutionized?

LewiLewi

No and I heard the shower doors are still curtains in the reg balconies staterooms.  I just got off her yesterday and stayed in AQ, they had glass doors.  She was in great shape, some designs are dated but not a ton of wear and tear and she was clean.

This question is asked almost every week, the answer is still no and nothing is scheduled in the future. Many here are betting she will be sold off in the next couple of years and never be Revolutionized. It takes a lot of cash to do the Revolutionizing and currently Celebrity has no extra cash in the bank to restart the program.

Edited by terrydtx

I’m not betting that it will be scrapped.  It’s still a beautiful ship and I just finished a great cruise on her.  The wifi was literally my only complaint.  The M class ships can do itineraries that the larger ships can’t do I think she will continue in the fleet for a long time.

Some 20% of Captain's Club members prefer the M class ships over the others simply because they are smaller.  They also have easier access as there are elevators fore, aft AND midship.  Really handy.

As for Infinity the spent a few million on cosmetic redos and lots of carpet.