Muster Station Assignment

Our party so far consists of two connecting cabins and our reservations are linked together. I just noticed that one room has one muster station assignment and the other room has a totally different assignment. Wouldn’t they keep a party that is linked, together? Is there anyway to get the muster stations changed so we can be the same one?  I seriously doubt there will be an emergency but if there was I would want to stay with my party. Please advise. Thank you.

2 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Our party so far consists of two connecting cabins and our reservations are linked together. I just noticed that one room has one muster station assignment and the other room has a totally different assignment. Wouldn’t they keep a party that is linked, together? Is there anyway to get the muster stations changed so we can be the same one?  I seriously doubt there will be an emergency but if there was I would want to stay with my party. Please advise. Thank you.

Muster stations are set when the ship is built and have specific directions and a map to the musterr station on the back of the door.  They cannot change it cruise to cruise based on people travelling with others.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

This really should not be high on your concern list

I know. I Also know that nothing is going to happen but if it did I would be staying with my party.  I would not separate from everyone. Just wondering if we could have it changed.  It’s just odd that it would be two different stations when it is a connecting cabin.

This brings up an interesting situation.  People say it's no big deal to sleep in whatever cabin you want, RCI doesn't care, just get extra key cards from guest services.

I'm going to assume that RCI does care that you show up to the muster station for your assigned cabin.  So keep that in mind when switching cabins.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I know. I Also know that nothing is going to happen but if it did I would be staying with my party.  I would not separate from everyone. Just wondering if we could have it changed.  It’s just odd that it would be two different stations when it is a connecting cabin.

The muster stations are based on location with no regard to them being connecting rooms. Now, why would RC place connecting rooms that span muster stations? That's a different question to ask.

• Like 2

Another scenario: We're doing a B3B this October and will be changing rooms for each leg, which have different muster stations. Will we need to fill out the safety drill on the app for each leg? I assume we will but wanted to ask.

4 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Another scenario: We're doing a B3B this October and will be changing rooms for each leg, which have different muster stations. Will we need to fill out the safety drill on the app for each leg? I assume we will but wanted to ask.

Yes. Even when staying in the same cabin for each leg. 

• Thanks 2