The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday July 27th, 2022

richwmn

@Cruzin Terri Your sunsets the last two days have been fabulously orange.  Thanks for posting them.

Down in this holler, we can look up and behind to see color.

DH needs the computer to send his reports. I have kept ice on my leg all day, and kept it up, the initial bump has gone down, but the leg hurts like H$!L.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11

10 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Your sunsets the last two days have been fabulously orange.  Thanks for posting them

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Can’t promise them every night.  As soon as we start having downpours again, they will go away. Whenever I am home and they are beautiful, I will post them.

Terri

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Good evening.  Our appointment with the dermatologist was scheduled for 3pm, but it was later than that when we were called back.  We each had a very thorough exam, and we both agreed we've never had a doctor with such a gentle touch.

It turns out, I had three places on my forehead, one on my nose and one on my back frozen.  DH needed to have some places removed from his arm, head and back that the doctors thought could possibly be precancerous.  There were about four samples to be sent off for testing.  They were small enough that he did not need stitches.  Neither of us is concerned about it.

@kazu  Jacqui, I'm glad Shadow made it to her new home, and is in good hands.  I know with patience and love from you, she will lose her fears and settle down.

@cruzn single  I'm sorry your sister had such a horrific fall, but glad she didn't break anything.  I'm happy the memorial service is what your sister's DH would have wanted.

@marshhawk  Ann, I'm sorry you had such a bad fall, and all because those boys did not have their dog on a leash.  Please take care and see a doctor if you don't improve soon.

Lenda

• Like 17

Thanks for all the reports on today's Fleet/Daily thread, and for all the Russian photos.

Another wet day here, temperature 8 C.

We have been watching aTui in the tree outside our living room.

@superoma Happy Birthday today and to your  father for his birthday tomorrow.

@lindaler sorry that the electric bike caused you to fall, hope that you heal quickly.

@Heartgrove thankful that you were able to spend time with your DB.

@cruzn singlesorry that your sister fell, when you return home, will someone call in to change her dressings?

@marshhawk hope you have not suffered a serious injury,  has  your "zip" returned?

@kazu am pleased that Shadow has arrived at her forever home with you,  what a frightening experience she has had,  to travel from Egypt.  Would she have been given a sedative before the flight?Hopefully she will quickly settle into her new home.  

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Good Evening Everyone,

Haven't posted for a while been busy care taking Dad.  I was able to hire a former co worker who I worked with in ER to help spell me.  His wife has now admitted to me, we may need to find an assisted living facility soon.  I hate to do this but it is taking 2 people to walk Dad safely and take care of him.  I worry that he will fall, or if he starts to fall he will cause his wife to fall and then we will have two injured folks.

On a happier note oldest Grandson turned 18 today...............hard to believe it!  We hope to take him and his cousin # 2 Grandson on a cruise for graduation next summer!

Love seeing all the pictures of the different ports folks have gone too.  Thank you for posting the different menus, sure has given me some suggestions to vary the meals here!

I am excited to see kazu's Shadow is arriving.  It will be interesting to hear about her adjustment. 

Take care everyone, I love coming here and reading about your adventures, the kindness everyone shows is so refreshing.

Denise

• Like 18

1 hour ago, CrabbyPatti said:

Good Evening Everyone,

Haven't posted for a while been busy care taking Dad.  I was able to hire a former co worker who I worked with in ER to help spell me.  His wife has now admitted to me, we may need to find an assisted living facility soon.  I hate to do this but it is taking 2 people to walk Dad safely and take care of him.  I worry that he will fall, or if he starts to fall he will cause his wife to fall and then we will have two injured folks.

On a happier note oldest Grandson turned 18 today...............hard to believe it!  We hope to take him and his cousin # 2 Grandson on a cruise for graduation next summer!

Love seeing all the pictures of the different ports folks have gone too.  Thank you for posting the different menus, sure has given me some suggestions to vary the meals here!

I am excited to see kazu's Shadow is arriving.  It will be interesting to hear about her adjustment. 

Take care everyone, I love coming here and reading about your adventures, the kindness everyone shows is so refreshing.

Denise

Happy 18th birthday to your grandson.

It is raining here this morning and a cool 54°F.

birthday-fireworks.gif.93f1e7c6e52e2869b60c44635b2a604d.gif

• Like 6

6 hours ago, CrabbyPatti said:

Good Evening Everyone,

Denise

Happy belated 18th birthday to your oldest DGS!  It amazes me how fast the years go by, but so much fun seeing all the great things our GC are capable of.

• Like 5