How was your cruise experience post pandemic?

4 minutes ago, Tatka said:

I am waiting for my friend to cruise in August. She is planning to use hometests and OnePoint or similar. If this works I will do the same. We have many tests from government. Otherwise we will order Emed tests.

I have considered eMed. Do you know if we both can use the same email address for the eMed tests and can we take the tests consecutively or does the second person have to log in? Last cruise we used Walgreens for the Raid NAAT antigen tests and it was free for travel. The test is no longer free. Bummer.  

28 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I won't even ask my Magic 8 Ball that one. I (we) hope we aren't living the new norm. There's a lot of things in our life we enjoy we hope to still have in the following years. Time will tell. I'm still going to wear my rose colored glasses and my wine glass is always going to be full. Sometimes we have to vent and then adjust accordingly and move on. 

Perfectly stated.  As usual.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I have considered eMed. Do you know if we both can use the same email address for the eMed tests and can we take the tests consecutively or does the second person have to log in? Last cruise we used Walgreens for the Raid NAAT antigen tests and it was free for travel. The test is no longer free. Bummer.  

You need to have different emails.

We used CVS 3 times and Emed 3 times. CVS is also charging now...

• Thanks 1

Just something to think about  Under normal circumstances and if you are from the U.S.A., the "FREE", which really isn't, government issued COVID test kits are really so easy?  They are approved for Emergency Use Authorization and the home monitoring of it is really cheap now, something like $11.00 +/- from several sources, and Royal will accept them as long as the monitoring entity provides the proper documentation, physical or digital.  

You don't have to make appointments, wait in lines, hope the results don't get lost in the shuffle, don't even need to get dressed, don't have to leave the comfort of your own place of residence.  

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 11:37 AM, ARI421 said:

Just off the Celebrity Summit today and was quite disappointed.  It was our 4th time on the Summit, first time since the pandemic.

I know this is the RCL side of CC, but was made you disappointed with Summit?

On 8/1/2022 at 11:25 AM, sowhat said:

Different  area of main dinning room on Wonder of the Seas most tables for 2 are not tables for 2

Point Blur_Aug012022_191920.jpg

I see a table for 4   😀   😀   😀

• Haha 1

Was on Odyssey end of June. Cruise was fantastic! I didn't notice any evidence of staff shortages and the food and entertainment was great. (other than volume in main theater being too loud)  Ship was probably about 75% capacity.