My 2 day Covid test window starts tomorrow. Can I test tonight after midnight?

cram33

1 minute ago, kdnurs said:

If your sailing is on a Sunday, when is the best time to schedule your test?... A proctor and/Pharmacy?

We've always used eMed tests which don't require an appointment.  Just sign on, follow instructions,  test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, kdnurs said:

If your sailing is on a Sunday, when is the best time to schedule your test?... A proctor and/Pharmacy?

If you sail on Sunday you can test anytime starting 12:01am on Friday.

We also use the Emed proctored tests so we usually do ours very early on Friday morning before we drive to Florida…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njkruzer said:

We've always used eMed tests which don't require an appointment.  Just sign on, follow instructions,  test.

Thank you very much...I am  so excited and nervous about getting the testing day right, I stated the wrong day...the cruise sails on a Saturday...when do I need to test?

7 minutes ago, kdnurs said:

Thank you very much...I am  so excited and nervous about getting the testing day right, I stated the wrong day...the cruise sails on a Saturday...when do I need to test?

Anytime starting 12:01am on Thursday 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, cram33 said:

Thanks all.  I have a Quest appointment scheduled as a backup too. You never know.  Hopefully I'll be canceling it.

Good luck, hope you have an uncomplicated testing experience and a "negative" outcome. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cram33 said:

Wondering, if the date stamp is 8/2, will tonight after 12am be ok to test since I have a busy schedule tomorrow.  Has anyone done this?

As long as the company you are using to proctor prints the right date on your report. If they are in a different time zone and print the prior day, the test is invalid. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Slightly different question on testing having never used the NAVICA app before. Can I use the same phone/app for me and my wife? 

Don't usually do that.  We each have our own account.  We use our computers and the eMed website.  The Navica app has all my results.   

2 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Slightly different question on testing having never used the NAVICA app before. Can I use the same phone/app for me and my wife? 

Yes, you just need to logout and login with the different credentials between sessions.

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, you just need to logout and login with the different credentials between sessions.

Thanks my friend. I put both my wife and I on the same NACICA account and on the eMed website there is a drop down menu that lets me select the person getting the test. 

9 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Thanks my friend. I put both my wife and I on the same NACICA account and on the eMed website there is a drop down menu that lets me select the person getting the test. 

Thanks for the info.

Navica gives you a QR code.  Emed sends an email.  We prefer using printed results since web access when you check in can be spotty.  Have seen a lot of folks trying to call up 6 or 8 tests on their phone and delaying the whole line.

1 minute ago, LeeW said:

Navica gives you a QR code.  Emed sends an email.  We prefer using printed results since web access when you check in can be spotty.  Have seen a lot of folks trying to call up 6 or 8 tests on their phone and delaying the whole line.

Agree.