Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

3 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Someone somewhere will have the data but I for one cannot remember when both Indy and Adventure were in Southampton how they shared the itineraries.

I've done Iceland twice, both with X, and any number of Baltic - the last in June with X (the first with CTC's Southern Cross about 30 years ago).

Regards,

Cublet

I visited Iceland last September on the Voyager Ta. Fascinating country.

I would certainly do it again if it was offered from Southampton.

I done the Adventure Ta from Miami to Southampton in April 2014 and the Indy Ta in November 2014

Edited by bigeck

7 hours ago, Polition67 said:

Same here desperate to find out what ships will be doing a TA from Europe 😩

I currently expect the following ships to be in Europe, so likely to carry out both a WB and EB transatlantic, possibly with the exception of Allure that will likely sail empty to dry-dock. Obviously, this is always subject to change and far from confirmed though, but I will keep you updated if I see anything change.

Brilliance OTS (Amsterdam)
Odyssey OTS (Civitavecchia)
Voyager OTS (Barcelona/Civitavecchia/Athens)

Explorer OTS (Ravenna)

Independence OTS (Southampton)

*Maybe* Allure OTS (Barcelona/Civitavecchia)

Edited by Jumping Cruiser

7 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I currently expect the following ships to be in Europe, so likely to carry out both a WB and EB transatlantic, possibly with the exception of Allure that will likely sail empty to dry-dock. Obviously, this is always subject to change and far from confirmed though, but I will keep you updated if I see anything change.

Brilliance OTS (Amsterdam)
Odyssey OTS (Civitavecchia)
Voyager OTS (Barcelona/Civitavecchia/Athens)

Explorer OTS (Ravenna)

Independence OTS (Southampton)

*Maybe* Allure OTS (Barcelona/Civitavecchia)

Thanks 😊 I asked royal about allure going into dry dock they confirmed feb to mid April 2025 so hopefully she gets some amplification. I haven’t done oasis class yet and if she does a TA I was considering booking. If she gets her updates would she be equivalent to the likes of symphony and wonder? Don’t want to be disappointed on a 14 day cruise 😂

13 hours ago, seaandsea said:

Anyone know when they will release itinerary for transatlantic cruise for 2025-2026?

28 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

Thanks 😊 I asked royal about allure going into dry dock they confirmed feb to mid April 2025 so hopefully she gets some amplification. I haven’t done oasis class yet and if she does a TA I was considering booking. If she gets her updates would she be equivalent to the likes of symphony and wonder? Don’t want to be disappointed on a 14 day cruise 😂

Honestly you wouldn't be disappointed as she is, she's still a stunning ship. Her price point is amazing also given the fact she gets avoided due to no amp up. But waterslides and such don't make or break me on a cruise and if I can sail on Oasis class for a quarter the price of the others then take my money lol .

31 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

They are unlikely to update the decor of the ship.

I'd look at Oasis to set a loose expectation.  No cabin updates on Oasis for example.  New venues assuming there is an amplification at all.  

32 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

Allure is what we're hoping for.  Was really bummed when the Fall 2020 WB TA was canceled.  Then they had her scheduled for a WB TA last year and we booked that and ended up getting switched to Wonder.  No complaints about Wonder since we had never sailed on an Oasis class before, although with Covid we didn't leave our cabin much.  Again, no complaints since we had an Owner's Suite.  We certainly got our money's worth on that cabin.  Maybe third time will be the charm for Allure WB TA in 2025, although I'm not booking an Owner's Suite again. 😊

• Like 3

3 hours ago, twangster said:

They are unlikely to update the decor of the ship.

I'd look at Oasis to set a loose expectation.  No cabin updates on Oasis for example.  New venues assuming there is an amplification at all.  

If occupancy rates and pricing holds up between now and then, I’d be surprised if Allure didn’t get ampl’ed. On that class and age of ship it’s an investment. 

On 7/8/2023 at 10:36 AM, pstone1 said:

The Jewel has the best Arctic Circle itineraries.  They typically include Geiranger with a spectacular sail down the Fjord to the end, and Honningsvag.  On a North Cape tour from Honnigsvag, you can see the North Pole on a clear day.  Those two Ports were fantastic.  We took a private tours with Norway Excursions in Geiranger and with Blue Puffin in Honnigsvag.  Highly recommend both!

We wish the World Cruise leg were visiting these as we’d love to visit them again! 

I’d have to agree here. Just did Jewel last month. Visited Geiranger, Honninsvag overnight, Flam, Alesund, Olden . 

Absolutely magical.

If you didn’t catch it:

Would love to get another shot at some of those ports in 2025. Seems like Geiranger and Flam are most affected since they are in UNESCO designated fjords. And they should be— unbelievably beautiful. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

5 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

The deployment summary seemed to update again filling in Spectrum: https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2024_2025/2024-2025_Deployment_Summary.pdf

Seems like Anthem and Singapore is the last piece of the puzzle unannounced yet. Wonder why they are taking so long if there is no other considerations or ships to change plans?

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

Seems like Anthem and Singapore is the last piece of the puzzle unannounced yet. Wonder why they are taking so long if there is no other considerations or ships to change plans?

What I don't understand is we know that Vision is doing Bermuda for the front half of 2025 but why isn't it available yet?

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

Wonder why they are taking so long if there is no other considerations or ships to change plans?

Asia deployments seem to lag behind the rest of the regions quite often. Pre-COVID it wasn't unusual to only have 6 months of sailings announced for China.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Asia deployments seem to lag behind the rest of the regions quite often. Pre-COVID it wasn't unusual to only have 6 months of sailings announced for China.

I could be wrong, but it seems like RCI is always behind announcing their deployment compared to other cruise lines. Sometimes it even seems they are more reactive after other cruise lines have committed their assets to various ports. 

2 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

I could be wrong, but it seems like RCI is always behind announcing their deployment compared to other cruise lines.

Not wrong - it's just the way it is and has been for a long time.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

I could be wrong, but it seems like RCI is always behind announcing their deployment compared to other cruise lines. Sometimes it even seems they are more reactive after other cruise lines have committed their assets to various ports. 

Shoot before 5yrs ago Lot of my Booked Cruise would have just came out(an example)in May/June 2023 for my Cruises in Oct-Nov 2024. Now these same Cruises are out 560 days and more

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MarkedAngel said:

What I don't understand is we know that Vision is doing Bermuda for the front half of 2025 but why isn't it available yet?

Based on the deployment flyer, I'm not seeing any Bermuda cruises on the Vision for early 2025.