On board coral Princess now

4 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I always think it's a bit silly that cruise lines don't upgrade cabins when a ship is sailing well below capacity. Especially insides or oceanviews to balconies, balconies to mini-suites. It doesn't cost them anything for those sorts of upgrades and could lead to future bookings in the higher grade of cabin. 

definitely agree, because when you have been in a balcony its much harder to go back! Same for a suite lol. We might have been spoiled for ever lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, arxcards said:

I checked this out a bit further now that I am home. If you have a dining credit, it should apply to any night. When I go to book a specialty restaurant on the app, this is what I see on the initial page. No matter which date I select, it stays displayed at the top of the screen. A suite credit would only show for the first night, but the booking bonus from the earlier plus package shows as an option for each night.

Screenshot_20220824-110505_MedallionClass.thumb.jpg.16aaf3ce1f6c820515ac5eae3fad4305.jpg

A short add to this. It works fine to pre-book your specialty dining credit(s). Today, we upgraded the packages on our next cruise from Plus to Premier, and that includes two specialty dining credits. I wanted to get a booking in for at least our 30th anniversary dinner, so I did that this afternoon. Both credits done easily for 1st and 3rd nights. When you do the booking, your credit card details show up, which would be off-putting. However scroll down below, and it shows the dining charge and a dining credit balancing with a total cost of 0.00.

After looking at the menu we have a fair idea of what we will be eating on 10th October, so now to work out what's for dinner tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

A short add to this. It works fine to pre-book your specialty dining credit(s). Today, we upgraded the packages on our next cruise from Plus to Premier, and that includes two specialty dining credits. I wanted to get a booking in for at least our 30th anniversary dinner, so I did that this afternoon. Both credits done easily for 1st and 3rd nights. When you do the booking, your credit card details show up, which would be off-putting. However scroll down below, and it shows the dining charge and a dining credit balancing with a total cost of 0.00.

After looking at the menu we have a fair idea of what we will be eating on 10th October, so now to work out what's for dinner tonight.

That’s the dilemma of not cruising lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

definitely agree, because when you have been in a balcony its much harder to go back! Same for a suite lol. We might have been spoiled for ever lol

Us too! We have to slum it in an ordinary mini- suite for the first sector of our upcoming B2B cruise! 🤣🤣🤣

But we used to happily do some cruises in inside cabins and others in balcony cabins depending on itinerary and booking perks. But I want a minimum of a balcony cabin these days even if it means we have to cruise less often.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

22 nights.

Just my mum and I.

Although a friend from Adelaide came on board for  this cruise and the next.

Have met plenty of people  on board.

In Eden today 

We are on for the 22 nights as well, I believe there are 400 on this cruise staying on for the following 5 night cruise. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, marinating said:

What a beautiful day for our arrival into Newcastle,  blue skies but still a chill in the air. 

Once again, welcome to Newcastle. It is sad not to be aboard today, but I have caught a glimpse of the ship from work. Enjoy your day.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Well Newcastle today  was a fresh but sunny morning. Mum stayed on board this time and a friend and I walked over to bogey hole via the steepest road ever. Came back a different way.

The shortest route is indeed steep. You deserve an extra dessert tonight.

• Like 2

Last night's comedian was George Kapiniaris.

I kept nodding off but one of my friends  kept laughing so hard it kept waking me up.

The game show pick your pony was the worst cruise show so far. Not funny at all.

I'm so impressed with the great service 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ekka49 said:

Only 76 days to go on our count down.

Before we sample the delights of the Coral Princess.

The first of 6 cruises we have booked on her.

Livin the dream, enjoy.

• Like 1

We are on Coral towards end of September.  In the meantime I look daily at the princess Coral webcam which shows where the ship presently is or cruising to.  All the Princess ships are on the same site so you can follow any of them at any time.   Princess bridge cams. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fortunatefew said:

We are on Coral towards end of September.  In the meantime I look daily at the princess Coral webcam which shows where the ship presently is or cruising to.  All the Princess ships are on the same site so you can follow any of them at any time.   Princess bridge cams. 

If it's the 26th so are we.

Stayed up late last night. Dancing till about 1.30am in explorers.

Watched Joseph from the cruise director team do a set on the piano with Billy Joel songs. Then the love song trivia. Nathan  Foley show in the theatre. marriage show was good. Big band in explorers and then just DJ.

This ship might be fairly  empty but every one is joining in and having fun

• Like 4