Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

Hey Greg! Looks like you had another great day, even with the Mets losing. You still got to experience Citifield. So far the internet on the ship is working fairly well, though you can only purchase it by the day, and there are no Premium plans. Looking forward to following your adventures today. 😎

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I wonder if that’s the case in all theaters and nobody said anything in phantom of the opera because the cups weren’t clear. Anyone know? It’s confusing so many people buying drinks at intermission and just they can’t take it in the theater.

I know when we attended touring company productions of "Wicked" or "Jesus Christ Superstar" in Charlotte at the Belk Theatre, we were allowed to bring in drinks and candy. This was in the last six months.  Maybe it's a Southern thing.😉

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

I printed both the emed  and NAVICA versions of the results and secured them with my documents. 

Ran into housekeeping. She wanted to know if I wanted my room cleaned. I’ve had the do not disturb sign up since check in. I just got some new towels from her and I’ll be good.

• Like 5

I don’t think I told you what the Broadway show drinks were. At Phantom it was their big apple which is vodka cranberry and Apple pucker. At wicked it was the flying monkey which is strawberry picker, Malibu, and Sierra Mist. And she put a lotta lotta Malibu in it. I think it was more Malibu than Sierra Mist. Then I had to drink it like a shot. Not only didn’t I get that information 5 mins prior to show start. If you aren’t in your seat at the start of the show you can’t go in for 10 minutes.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3