NCL Bliss Live Review 8/27/22 - 9/3/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

BennyBrun

5 hours ago, agrimm01 said:

Why do you use the light rail/Uber combination to University instead of just taking light rail to downtown?

University station is close to the port but not all the way downtown so it’s easier in the past to get an Uber.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mertziek said:

We’re on this last cruise of season to Alaska, too.  Still wondering if we will be getting to Skagway.

I love Skagway … but it’s not on this itinerary this time… I hope you get to go …

Embarkation Day

Once you collected your luggage you have to walk all the way to baggage claim area 16 to check in your luggage with NCL transfer people and then take the elevator up / across the walkway bridge and then down the level 1 and walk all the way over to the bus waiting check in area to get your boarding card… if you have a group like 3 or more this option is costly and not very convenient and should consider alternate arrangements!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

When you get a chance, could you please post who the current Officer's are?

Thank You

I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

I will stop by the picture wall and take pictures… typing them on a list format didn’t work out on my last cruise… I will try to take clearer pictures!

32 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrun...I must have missed a few posts.  Did you fly into Seattle same day as cruise?

That's a long day going from east coast to west coast despite the hours you regain.

I did … I flew out this morning and got in at 10 … direct Delta flight… I took a chance as I didn’t have time to fly in the night before plus the hotel rates were outrageous so I am glad it worked out this time! 

• Like 3

Embarkation Day

Interior Room 

Very spacious overall but not many nooks for shelves like the older ship… very neat looking but definitely lack storage space.  The shower space is different than the other NCL ships and when I first opened the bathroom door I thought I was on a Royal ship lol … with that shower shape design!

F15826E0-C852-4D28-B50B-72A44AAFF987.jpeg

4E571D99-00DF-4699-A55C-58218DED1AB6.jpeg

605D539C-59D1-4E5F-A6AB-B5A06850458A.jpeg

9E26E859-84CE-44BF-AB19-D79CD3E97629.jpeg

CCF5EE02-0C20-4227-B547-40C8D8C15C4F.jpeg

5DB87A9B-B2DD-44F6-BC15-52746F60E560.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day..

the Wi-Fi speed is leaving me speechless… perhaps I had such a low expectations but wow it’s much faster than the Jade than the Dawn than the Epic!

That wi-fi speed may slow down a bunch after leaving port.

13 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day

Living dangerously and getting on a flight the day of my cruise… just didn’t have enough time to leave Friday evening plus the hotels around the airport is just insanely priced when they know there will be a cruise ship in town… I didn’t think it’s worth it … but I would recommend the Hampton Inn by the airport… nice clean and more reasonably priced and close to the light rail.  I usually take the light rail to University Station and then hop on a Uber to get to the cruise port.  It’s efficient and 1/3 of the cost from taking an Uber from the airport.

1BCF4DD7-577E-4DEB-88AB-3CA59CFBE886.jpeg

359D5EAE-F543-49FB-AADB-6DDDF2420269.jpeg

Is this terminal b in Newark?    

9 minutes ago, maggieq said:

Do you have nightstands?  Looks pretty tight.  Reminds me of our ocean view on the majesty of the seas years ago 

I have two night stands that’s being used by the closet but I might move them back… I really don’t anticipate spending a lot of time in the room… I will most likely make the observation lounge my second home 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I have two night stands that’s being used by the closet but I might move them back… I really don’t anticipate spending a lot of time in the room… I will most likely make the observation lounge my second home 😂 

We were on the encore inaugural TA and loved the observation lounge.  These two ships are defiantly on my list when we cruise Alaska. However, want to see glacier bay.  Will you have the jersey boys show?