NCL Bliss Live Review 8/27/22 - 9/3/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

BennyBrun

Just now, agrimm01 said:

That sure doesn't look like it 81% full.  It looks empty.

It’s a big ship and it’s only the first day… there are a lot of spaces on this ship to eat and lounge around … the observation lounge holds a lot of people !

• Like 2

@BennyBrun, your pictures are great, I could just weep!!!

I just got off the Bliss this AM. Very glad to see the weather turned nice for your sailaway. It was cloudy and dreary when we disembarked this morning.

Had a great cruise, no complaints, lots of fun. I love the Bliss. I have not been on her before and she is my new favorite ship.

A couple of things, the bartenders were told last Thursday, starting Friday they could choose to wear or not wear a mask, their choice. Now, if this is the same on your cruise, IDK.

I was told by a bartender that our cruise was 70%full, take that source as you wish.

Have a great cruise!!!! 😎

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cruisercl said:

@BennyBrun, your pictures are great, I could just weep!!!

I just got off the Bliss this AM. Very glad to see the weather turned nice for your sailaway. It was cloudy and dreary when we disembarked this morning.

Had a great cruise, no complaints, lots of fun. I love the Bliss. I have not been on her before and she is my new favorite ship.

A couple of things, the bartenders were told last Thursday, starting Friday they could choose to wear or not wear a mask, their choice. Now, if this is the same on your cruise, IDK.

I was told by a bartender that our cruise was 70%full, take that source as you wish.

Have a great cruise!!!! 😎

Thanks so much… yeap masks are now optional and I rarely see a crew member wear a mask …

it’s a beautiful great ship and I love the dinning options … it reminds me of the Joy … it’s hard to decide if this is better or about the same .. I got 6 more days to go …. 

The weather is what I expected… been to Alaska a few times so nothing out of the ordinary… now if it’s sunny and does not rain on me I will be shocked!

• Like 3

On 8/27/2022 at 1:42 PM, buffet24 said:

Yeah, good luck trying to upload pictures on the ship WiFi...   We got the "FREE" WiFi which is only 150 minutes... and it was a 150 minutes of *Free Frustration*...  🥵 And with Upload speeds of a whopping 0.20 Mbps on the PEARL (Hope yours is faster)... you will spend half your sailing watching it trying to upload... while your phone is draining its battery down the toilet...  Again, hope yours is faster... But just enjoy the cruise and your Drink package!!!  😁 

WiFi.JPG.52e38b08256e08faf242ef46a449bbb9.JPG

On the Bliss 16th-23rs August and the standard WiFi was fine for picture uploads and video too ,😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tooncamp said:

Really enjoy seeing all the pics. Since we are sailing next Sunday, would you mind giving us a sense of the weather in ports? I’m seeing 60’s for our week. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Well today is gray, cloudy looks like rain might be coming … will be in the 50s low and high in the upper 60s cloudy and rain predicted every day but this is typical Alaska cruise.  I think I was on one Alaska cruise where it was sunny every port… very rare occurrence!  This is drastically different than Caribbean cruise… so first time cruiser to Alaska please don’t expect the sun like you see on TV for the general cruise commercials… that is not what’s going to be the case!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Markj said:

On the Bliss 16th-23rs August and the standard WiFi was fine for picture uploads and video too ,😀

So far I am blown away by the Wi-Fi … Dawn was the worst, followed by the Epic followed by the Jade.  This is not like Royal fast but it is usable!  I can FB Call, Skype and yes login to CC to post! WOW

• Like 3