Elevate and Indulge Packages?

joseph123

Did Celebrity eliminate these options for upgrades from the standard all included packages? Not seeing any reference to them on their website and no mention of them being eliminated on this board. Wondering how they compare to the current offerings available.

Yes they discontinued them a short time ago.

Suites are priced with the Indulge package ( no cruise only fares), Aqua is priced only with All Included,  All other categories are priced Cruise Only with a option to add All Included.

I guess I got a pretty good deal then. I booked my upcoming cruise for this Winter on the Millennium out of San Juan with the Indulge package in Aqua class that includes a $600 per cabin OBC for less than they are currently offering with the all inclusive rate for standard drinks and internet. Always like to check before final payment to make sure there is not a better rate available. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 9:43 AM, jelayne said:

Yes they discontinued them a short time ago.

Suites are priced with the Indulge package ( no cruise only fares), Aqua is priced only with All Included,  All other categories are priced Cruise Only with a option to add All Included.

It is really two different fares, correct?  You cannot really add the AI later, but you can book the prevailing rate with the AI.