Princess loyalty perks

Sailaweigh

Hi,

Been a loyal Princess cruiser for the past 10+years and are reaching the 25 cruises or 250 days at sea with Princess mark. 

Does Princess still give SBC for the guests with over 25, 50 and 75 cruises?  I remember at one time, it was $25 SBC after 25, $50 per cruise after 50 cruises, etc.  Do they still do that?  A girl's gotta have a goal. 😁

Thanks, Sue

Edited by Sailaweigh

Princess is still celebrating Milestone cruises. Starting with 500 days sailed, one receives special gifts and surprises. For my recent 750 Milestone Cruise, I received dinner for two in Sabatini’s, daily suite breakfast in Sabatini’s, a photo with the captain, champagne and chocolate strawberries. Pre-Covid, one also received a bridge tour. Hopefully that perk will happen again.

334AB3D2-BBD3-48C7-9B85-32BDBF219C2A.jpeg

• Like 3

On board the CB right now.  At the Captain's party they introduced a passenger that just reached 500 days on Princess ships.  Not aware of what all they received but imagine that since they introduced them something was provided.

9 minutes ago, satxdiver said:

On board the CB right now.  At the Captain's party they introduced a passenger that just reached 500 days on Princess ships.  Not aware of what all they received but imagine that since they introduced them something was provided.

is ultimate balcony dining (UBD) being offered - for purchase, of course?

5 hours ago, satxdiver said:

We received, chocolate strawberries, bottle of nice quality champagne, visit to the bridge, special seats and presentation at the Captain's Circle gathering which includes ordering just about any drink you want with special service, and maybe one more item that I can't remember. 

• Like 1