Crown & Anchor # Issue

When I go to do a mock booking and have them look up my Crown & Anchor # when I put in my info it says something like information does not match a member or something like that. I was trying to see cost with diamond discount. Anyone else have that issue. It works if I actually type in my #.

I needed to have DH's number looked up for a booking.  I got the same message as you, on two different computers and three different browsers.  I ended up calling C&A and they were able to look up his number and give it to me.  Since we're both D+ and the site was insisting that he didn't exist, I was starting to get panicky thinking that he didn't have status and we would have to start all over.  Not saying it was rational, just.......😬

Pat

• Haha 1

10 or 12 years ago C&A changed my wife's number. I noticed it a couple of days before a cruise because ours were sequential originally and I saw the change when looking at boarding docs. I called and they said "You don't want that old number back" probably because it was reassigned to a Gold. 

The new number had her proper points and history. It's always best to call if there's any question about those C&A numbers.

13 hours ago, broadwaycam said:

When I go to do a mock booking and have them look up my Crown & Anchor # when I put in my info it says something like information does not match a member or something like that. I was trying to see cost with diamond discount. Anyone else have that issue. It works if I actually type in my #.

They assigned my SIL C&A # to his daughter.  Only found out because the agent was having problems getting the D balcony discount.  When I did a mock booking the system does not distinguish names and #, but at least it calculated both the resident and the balcony discount.  There's a lot of funky happening to some of the reservations.  Travel insurance and prepaid grats were included on 2 bookins for Oasis August 20. '23 sails, even though it was refused.

15 hours ago, vistapat said:

I needed to have DH's number looked up for a booking.  I got the same message as you, on two different computers and three different browsers.  I ended up calling C&A and they were able to look up his number and give it to me.  Since we're both D+ and the site was insisting that he didn't exist, I was starting to get panicky thinking that he didn't have status and we would have to start all over.  Not saying it was rational, just.......😬

Pat

How long ago was it you had the issue?

DH has ongoing issues with his C&A number. His last name includes Jr, which their IT system cannot recognize, or so they say. His account is finally fixed currently; however, I wonder what will happen when I go to book another cruise. Oh well, will just deal with it, if or when it happens again! Cheers!

I had a Crown and Anchor issue.  My mother and I didn't get our Platinum lapel pin on our last cruise.  When I cruised recently, I was able to get my pin, but they wouldn't give me my mother's since she was not on the cruise.  I reached out to C&A via FB and they said to have my mother call.  She did and they are going to mail it to her.  A lot of time spent on this.

Pin isn't that big a deal, but we want it since we earned it.🚢  I was just super surprised C&A lady wouldn't give me my mother's pin, especially since she should have gotten in on her last cruise (earned cruise before that one) and we didn't.

And then I didn't get an invite to the C&A reception.  👿