Oasis of the Seas Central Park Balcony?

smokeykat

Looking  for information on the central park balconies on Oasis of the Seas. I know Central Park is on deck 8. What deck is the best for a cabin? How is the noise level? Did you use the balcony? What do you think of the facing balconies, would you book this again?

We always get ocean view balcony but I am looking to save some $$ this time as the ocean is about $300 per person more for the sailing I am looking at.

Thanks!

We had a CP balcony on deck 9 right above the Rising Tide bar.  We thought it was very quiet, not hot, and we enjoyed the evening music from our balcony.  The people across from us didn't bother us at all.

If my goal was to save money and the price was right, I wouldn't hesitate to book one again.

31 minutes ago, mek said:

We had a CP balcony on deck 9 right above the Rising Tide bar.  We thought it was very quiet, not hot, and we enjoyed the evening music from our balcony.  The people across from us didn't bother us at all.

If my goal was to save money and the price was right, I wouldn't hesitate to book one again.

Must have been deck 10.  Deck 9 only has the Central Park view rooms (without balconies).

OP, We usually stay on deck 10.  Central Park 2 decks down easily walkable using the stairs and avoiding the elevator

• Like 1

We had a CP balcony on Harmony deck 12. You could hear noise during the day from the pools two decks above but it wasn't bad. It was very quiet at night. We sat out on our balcony and watched the activity at Chops Grille and the Trellis bar. Make sure you draw your curtains (especially at night) since the rooms across from you can see in.

We will be in a CP balcony again on Harmony later this month, but on deck 11. For us, the extra expense for an ocean view balcony was not worth it. We spend most of the day outside of our cabin, but enjoy being able to sit outside on the balcony for a bit to relax.

First night in Oasis central park balcony - the pool area is above and they forgot to turn off the music - at 3am I called the front desk and they sent security to my room to check - they could hear it was loud  - they apologized and assured us it would be shut off and it was within around 15 min it was peaceful quiet. 

We did eventually change to a ocean balcony and lesson learned that the inside facing cabins are not for us-  

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Must have been deck 10.  Deck 9 only has the Central Park view rooms (without balconies).

OP, We usually stay on deck 10.  Central Park 2 decks down easily walkable using the stairs and avoiding the elevator

Bad memory - LOL.  It was the first deck with balconies.

Edited by mek
  • Like 1

Had 2 adjoining CP balconies pretty much right below slides.  Deck 11 if I remember correctly.  Fantastic and actually pretty peaceful.  As far as view there was a day where the across the park individual didn’t close the curtains.  😂. Would absolutely book again.  Only downfall was lack of air circulation.