2025 ATW

pinotlover

Got another fancy and pretty package in the mail today. One for the 2025 ATW along with the 2025 Grand Voyages.

One of the most unusual GVs is a combo of doing the annual Circumnavigation of Australia on the Regatta, then putting one a plane to S.A. to join up with the Marina for one of its cruises there. 

Lots of pretty pictures with some aggressive pricing.

1 minute ago, pinotlover said:

Got another fancy and pretty package in the mail today. One for the 2025 ATW along with the 2025 Grand Voyages.

One of the most unusual GVs is a combo of doing the annual Circumnavigation of Australia on the Regatta, then putting one a plane to S.A. to join up with the Marina for one of its cruises there. 

We are seriously interested in the SA/NZ/OZ with overland.  Have only seen the online promo, not the price.

10 minutes ago, Kate-AHF said:

We are seriously interested in the SA/NZ/OZ with overland.  Have only seen the online promo, not the price.

That is the only cruise they don’t give detailed prices on. Only info is:

Veranda-$47,499

Concierge-$49,899

Penthouse-$63,899

74 day cruise.

Another interesting fact is that the opening date for sales for either the ATW or the GVs is never mentioned anywhere in either brochure. Only told to call Oceania or your TA.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

That is the only cruise they don’t give detailed prices on. Only info is:

Veranda-$47,499

Concierge-$49,899

Penthouse-$63,899

74 day cruise.

Another interesting fact is that the opening date for sales for either the ATW or the GVs is never mentioned anywhere in either brochure. Only told to call Oceania or your TA.

From Oceania’s website:

INTRODUCING OUR 2025 AROUND THE WORLD VOYAGE & EARLY-RELEASE GRAND VOYAGES

Aug 31, 2022
Posted by Oceania Cruises in World Cruises

Oceania Cruises has never been known to follow a traditional, expected path and our 2025 Around the World voyage reflects innovative spirit on the grandest of scales. For the first time in many years, our Around the World cruise itinerary features an east-to-west circumnavigation, inviting you to explore the world’s great wonders and most inspiring cultures during visits to 89 diverse ports of call. Due to the popularity of our past Around the World journeys and Grand Voyages, we are also introducing seven early-release Grand Voyages for 2024 and 2025 that feature exclusive amenities. Explore the details of these epic voyages below, also available for preview on OceaniaCruises.com, ahead of reservations opening on September 14, 2022.

5 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Never mind. I found the brochures online.  

9 hours ago, pinotlover said:

I have a couple of packages that I havent opened if anyone is interested in seeing it..Happy to send it to you..

Jancruz1

6 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

I have a couple of packages that I havent opened if anyone is interested in seeing it..Happy to send it to you..

Jancruz1

Thanks Jan. I was able to download it to iBooks as a PDF so I’m good.  Question for you though…do the segments of grand voyages go on sale at the same time as the whole voyage or do they come out later like the world cruise?  Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Thanks Jan. I was able to download it to iBooks as a PDF so I’m good.  Question for you though…do the segments of grand voyages go on sale at the same time as the whole voyage or do they come out later like the world cruise?  Thanks. 

The first round of reintroduced Grand Voyages (three of them for late 2022-23) were announced at the same time.

• Like 2

Interesting 🤔, here is a thought. Maybe in 2025 there could/would be another Vista Class ship coming on line and that could make for an option to add Marina or Riviera to the Alaska season? That would virtually double the passenger volume of the 2025 Alaska season. 
I would love to be on one of them in Alaska and that market has been good for Oceania in the past as it sells well.  I guess we just get to watch and sea what comes. Yes, not a typo, just a play on words. 

Mauibabes

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

Interesting 🤔, here is a thought. Maybe in 2025 there could/would be another Vista Class ship coming on line and that could make for an option to add Marina or Riviera to the Alaska season? That would virtually double the passenger volume of the 2025 Alaska season. 
I would love to be on one of them in Alaska and that market has been good for Oceania in the past as it sells well.  I guess we just get to watch and sea what comes. Yes, not a typo, just a play on words. 

Mauibabes

When the second A Class ship comes online, Marina really needs to focus on the entire Pacific Rim and concentrate on a mix of long and short segments that can be built into custom cruises by passengers.

Beyond a selfish desire, I would like to see her home base in San Francisco because she be able to make the shorter seasonal runs as far north to Alaska and as far south to the Mexican Riviera while, along with Sydney, enjoying the ideal start/end points of TransPacific itineraries.

That could be interesting. Since it was never really an Oceania option, we have not given much thought to ship, weather, seasons and how they all come together to allow for a West Coast/South Pacific focus.  We had always been told there was not the proper mix of itineraries and numbers of guests to make it all work, even on the smaller R size ships.

A short West Coast drive or flight works for us and our friends, that is for sure. We did a Cali Coast trip with a bunch of friends in 2019 that we dubbed, A Trip to Nowhere, and it was great fun so we fully understand the Floridians and their fixation with the Caribbean cruises. 
My guess would be such O and Vista Class itineraries are already planned/developed and in the finalization process. 🛳🤞🙏👍
Mauibabes 

IMO, it would be foolish to gamble an entire Alaska cruise season on the timely delivery of a new A Class ship. When is the Vista going to come on line for sure? Nobody knows!

I believe that the Alaskan cruises are well enough subscribed that an existing ship will be assigned to ensure those sailing are completed. Maybe a newer A ship on year 2, not upon a hopeful completion.

4 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

Bigger ships mean less access to ports.  My bet is they use Sirena as she is Caribbean bound for early 2025.

The Vista and Riviera/Marina ships are bigger than the R Class, but so much smaller than many of the other cruise lines going to Alaska. I Understand that there are some limitations on ships based upon environmental certifications, which the older R Class ships may not fully reach. Expect the new Allura Class ships (Vista, etc.) should certainly pass and be able to do Alaska.  

• Like 1