Positive interactions with Customer Service

Loveh2ofl

So many have focused on negative experiences and I've had my share too - but over the last month I've had very positive interactions with Princess' customer service both via Chat and phone.  Chat has worked extremely well for me in clearing up questions on my (future) cruise and I like having a transcript of the conversations for future reference should it be necessary.  But yesterday (Friday) I was having a medallion app issue (on phone and web-based) and chat gave me a direct extension for phone call that had someone pickup right away!  The rep on the phone logged and escalated the issue and said to wait 3-5 business days and she would call me back when it was fixed.  A few minutes ago I got a call from the same rep and she said the issue was fixed and waited while I was able to access my account successfully.

Earlier today I wanted to confirm final payment was received successfully and was able to do that with chat without waiting more than a couple of minutes in the queue.

Anyway - I've been noticing a difference - perhaps they've hired more staff?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I couldn't make final payment on line for some reason, made the dreaded call, and someone picked up with less than a 10 minute wait. Processed the payment and received updated booking e mail and also updated on the app immediately.  Also, received my shareholder obc within hours of my request e mail. Finally,  have been in e mail contact with medical and they always respond within 24 hours. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Dar & Bob said:

I would like to also say that I had a very good experience.  I called Princess and used the call me back feature - to my surprise I was called back within 15 minutes ( LOL I was in the shower) but the issue was resolved.

I like the call back options that companies offer.   Much better than sitting on hold.  

• Like 2

Another very happy Princess customer.  We received the dreaded letter from Princess.  Dear valued customer we just cancelled your cruise and are offering 3 choices which none appealed to us.

So, we called our PVP, yes it took 3 days to make contact, because she was swamped with phone calls.  When contact was made, we signed up for another cruise in Jan. 2023.

We were concerned that we would loose the perks and OBC that we had stacked up on the cancelled cruise.   However, all transferred to the new cruise.

Then a few days later a price drop was posted and back to our PVP we went.  She adjusted our account to the new level without a problem. 😁

Bob

• Like 3