Sky Suite with adjoining Concierge-Amenities

mk cruise

I recently booked Sky Suite with adjoining Concierge cabin. My wife and I are in Sky Suite and 15 year old daughter in Concierge. When booking agent indicated our daughter would receive same Suite benefits. Is this correct and if so does anybody know if I need to make any special arrangements beforehand? Thank you!

Welcome mk. The best way to confirm what benefits your daughter has is to ask your travel agent to send you a copy of Celebrity's "Guest Copy" for both bookings. You should see a list of items like this

Gratuities

TCI9-GRAT DLX 7N

TCO3-PROMO2P 7N

TCO4-BEVPRINGRAT7

YVY2-INTERNETCHG

YVY3-INTERNETSAV

The first two are the gratuities, the 2nd two are beverage package, and last 2 are internet (each pair will cancel each other out). The only difference for your daughter will be the beverage package since she would receive the Non-Alcoholic package.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mk cruise said:

Thanks tbird-I should have been more specific-I was told beverages-tips-wifi benefits would not be included. I am mostly interested in knowing is she able to go to Luminae and The Retreat? thanks

Hopefully,  that is in writing somewhere. If not, she may not  get into the Retreat and  you will have to pay extra for her to dine with you in Luminae.. Big issue so hopefully it is on the res... did you book with a trvl agent or a Celeb Rep?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mk cruise said:

I booked direct with Celebrity rep

As hcat said.  Make sure you have it in writing and bring the written info with you.  Sometimes what is agreed to on shore does not get shared with those on board.  We have had to take something in writing to Guest relations/ the Retreat Manager before.  It certainly makes things easier to settle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hcat said:

Hopefully,  that is in writing somewhere. If not, she may not  get into the Retreat and  you will have to pay extra for her to dine with you in Luminae.. Big issue so hopefully it is on the res... did you book with a trvl agent or a Celeb Rep?

I agree with your thoughts about the Retreat and Luminae. It will be interesting to see how this is handled as it sounds like the daughter’s fare might be a “cruise only rate”. 

I recall before the shut down, Celebrity was offering a adjacent cabin deal that included all the benefits of the suite.  But I would have thought it would not be a cruise only rate or perhaps not even the special solo rates.  If the daughter is paying less than the rate that would be charged for a third person in the suite, it would be loophole.  
The cruise only rate makes this situation a little more complex.  Assuming she is over 21, it would be unusual to get free drinks in the Retreat with a cruise only Concierge rate.   

The recommendation to get it documented on the booking is an excellent one, because it is certainly possible that it may be true.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

When Celebrity first started the Retreat concept I remember reading that minor children traveling in an adjacent cabin would have access to Luminae and the Retreat.  They had to be under 18.

This was my understanding as well, OP said daughter was 15. Interested to see if anyone knows for certain.

On 9/11/2022 at 2:36 PM, mk cruise said:

I recently booked Sky Suite with adjoining Concierge cabin. My wife and I are in Sky Suite and 15 year old daughter in Concierge. When booking agent indicated our daughter would receive same Suite benefits. Is this correct and if so does anybody know if I need to make any special arrangements beforehand? Thank you!

When you board speak with the Luminae Matre d'.  

11 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

When Celebrity first started the Retreat concept I remember reading that minor children traveling in an adjacent cabin would have access to Luminae and the Retreat.  They had to be under 18.

When I tried to do this for Christmas 2019, I was told it was under age 12. My kids were 13 and 16 at the time; we booked two verandas instead.

• Thanks 1