Carnival cruises dining

windsor26

2 hours ago, windsor26 said:

How do we book the dining we require  Is it on the Hub as I cannot find it , do we ask the TA to organise it  or will I have to wait until 60 days before the cruise?  TIA

when you sign into Carnival go into your cruise and the details are under your booking details and it has your dining options and your bed configuration 

6 minutes ago, rkmw said:

when you sign into Carnival go into your cruise and the details are under your booking details and it has your dining options and your bed configuration 

I could not get past  see us in 50 days when it is 60 days from cruise   I will try again   All I get is the itinerary and no ability to go elsewhere to book dining etc

Edited by windsor26

55 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Still no luck  update the hub and tried everything but they only give me the itinerary   no bed arrangement or chance to book meals

Sign into Carnival 

Click on Manage

Click on My Booking

Top right corner is 3 dashes 

Click on the 3 dashes and it takes you to the booking details and you’ll see your dinging arrangements and bed configuration 

17 minutes ago, rkmw said:

Sign into Carnival 

Click on Manage

Click on My Booking

Top right corner is 3 dashes 

Click on the 3 dashes and it takes you to the booking details and you’ll see your dinging arrangements and bed configuration 

No did that  still only get the itinerary

8 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

No did that  still only get the itinerary

Follow this link and click on the 3 dash top right corner and click on the booking details 

https://www.carnival.com.au/booked/home?icid=CC_my-booking_1862

you need to sign and I had to logout from my booking

Edited by rkmw

Thank you this link on my computer got me a little further I can see my bedding configuration and a different cabin number to the on the TA told me  (only 1 number different)   However still nothing about choosing dining times and places?

31 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Thank you this link on my computer got me a little further I can see my bedding configuration and a different cabin number to the on the TA told me  (only 1 number different)   However still nothing about choosing dining times and places?

Not sure what you can see but my dining time, bed configuration and cabin number are on the same page

If booked through a T/A, you will have likely had your dining assigned by the T/A. If this has already been chosen, you can't change it yourself.

Options are fixed early, fixed late or anytime (your time) - the old fashioned Princess way. As far as I am aware, you only get those 3 options, and don't get to pre-book anytime booking times via the app

This is how my screen looks via PC:

Capture_48.jpg.d95a213e74fc58b614dd61fd66e3f118.jpg

Edited by arxcards

24 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Thank you  I eventually got the TA to change the time to late traditional but they could not ask for shared table they said??   So visit to Maitre D when we get on board

Good that Carnival still have early and late TD.

Edited by NSWP

But what actually about the food ? Have heard about Guys burgers, was not at all impressed with Coral Princesses, pre cooked Bacon , never any swiss chease and raw onion. They have to be cooked together with the meat patty to get the flavours to combine and that grill smell ,Mmmm. I was happy paying for a steak or $ 12 for a great pizza and paying 1k less for a fare on Dora than " Free " bad pizza on Coral . Btbs on 9th never been on Carnival.