Past guest offer

dbrown84

Is it just me, or is there actually not an insider's offer right now?  Here is what is posted:

image.thumb.png.f0ec0bb9aebbfcfded8f8ab1e91f2526.png

I don't actually see an offer.  The standard point is just that, the standard.  Everyone gets one point per night.  And the "more free offers" is just free at sea

13 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Is it just me, or is there actually not an insider's offer right now?  Here is what is posted:

image.thumb.png.f0ec0bb9aebbfcfded8f8ab1e91f2526.png

I don't actually see an offer.  The standard point is just that, the standard.  Everyone gets one point per night.  And the "more free offers" is just free at sea

That web page never makes sense.  I think if you scroll down you'll see itineraries that have a bonus point per night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

That web page never makes sense.  I think if you scroll down you'll see itineraries that have a bonus point per night.

Thanks.  You are correct.  When I log in and start a mock booking, I see that there is a bonus point.

33 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Thanks.  You are correct.  When I log in and start a mock booking, I see that there is a bonus point.

When you get a confirmation for a booking (or even a courtesy hold), check there is the code "LATITUDE" (not just LATREW*) in the top right corner - that's the extra point.

Oddly, not all sailings that offer the extra point show on the offers page or mention it during booking.  I recently made a b2b2b booking (three consecutive cruises), only one showed a latitudes offer during the booking flow but all three (unlinked) bookings show the LATITUDES code on their confirmations (The cruises are Star, May 31, Jun 12, Jun 23 in 2023).

14 minutes ago, Traveling Fools said:

Learned from experience that cruisers on Oceania (an NCL line) that all passengers regardless of cabin/suite booked only get one point per night.

It would appear that you forgot the "H"...Oceania is an NCLH line.

POINTS - everyone gets 1 point for each night on board - - -

Booked in a Suite (or Haven) add 1 additional point

Take advantage of PAST GUEST (also known as Insider Offer) add another point

There are from time to time other promotional offers adding points single and double

Do take advantage of the Rewards Latitudes points to get more perks bennies -

This sort of levels out at the Platinum level with dinners and free laundry

GAME THE SYSTEM 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Traveling Fools said:

You are correct.  Thanks for pointing out that Oceania is one of the Holdings of NCL Holdings. 

Should also point out that it isn't just NCLH, Oceania, Regent, and NCL are ALSO only holding companies. Past that each and every ship is incorporated as its own company.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:28 PM, Traveling Fools said:

Learned from experience that cruisers on Oceania (an NCL line) that all passengers regardless of cabin/suite booked only get one point per night.

Just finished an Oceania cruise.  Their program is one point per cruise, not per night.  Is that what you meant?

On 9/27/2022 at 10:26 PM, don't-use-real-name said:

Do take advantage of the Rewards Latitudes points to get more perks bennies -

This sort of levels out at the Platinum level with dinners and free laundry

I'm Platinum and you're right:  there are some nice bennies at that level, laundry and free specialty dinners, primarily.  But I dunno...I've wanted to get to Sapphire.  Rationally, I don't have a reason, as I doubt I'd ever avail myself of dinner with the officers.  Maybe the priority reservations would be nice if indeed that's really a thing (or is it just like the "Concierge Service"?)  But really, it's about getting to the next level for the sake of getting to the next level.  Since I'd be taking the cruises anyway, I suppose it's harmless enough. 🙂

• Like 2