Set sail issues?

LINDAE3213

Booked Sat...sailing oct 16th Oasis

Checked in  but can't print set sail.

Error in app,  blank screen on website.

Being told IT issue...

Anyone else having same problem?

Also wanted to try Royal Up...being told not open yet ?  ..this cruise booked direct with Royal as I could not transfer to my TA.

Screenshot_20220927-062425_Royal.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just go to the website where I can access my reservation and print the set sail from there. 

Sometimes the app doesnt work for printing sometimes it does. 

Idk if anyone who has sailed since testing was dropped and uploading your vaccine card was discontinued mentioned this ..

But now I had access much sooner to my set sail pass. Also we were getting notices to do our muster drill much sooner .. we were still at our hotel, so we did the 2 little movie type things... from our hotel since it kept reminding us to do them.

You would think they would want it done after not before even boarding the ship.

Edited by firefly333

Thanks for the replies...let's hope they get it fixed soon.  I dread showing up in Bayonne and having to deal with it...you can't get past the main front  door into the building  without a set sail pass.  And if I remember correctly, the desks are past Xray...not before.  

Yes..have tried..actual desktop computer just gets you blank screen when trying to access set sail pass.   Luggage tags come up no issue...just not set sail.  Have cleared cache on all browsers...have removed and added back app to phone..and so on.  

Screenshot_20220930-023733_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Staff at the ports are hopefully aware that there is an ongoing issue with this.  At least on the app a message pops up saying to go to the desk, which at least tells port-side crew that you have a booking and should not be summarily turned away.  I will print edocs when they show up, if the set sail pass does not.  I still have time to be patient for now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, onyourmark said:

Having same issue.  They should display proper message on screen and  call center staff should be made aware of this. Wasted an hour to get a response that it's a known issue 

I should have checked here first..

Unfortunately there are a lot of "shoulds" when it comes to the RC IT and call center.

Sigh....I can only hope this gets fixed soon....I have enough anxiety right now and this is not helping things.   The check in desk is past the front door past xray.  With a 1230 check in how early do I get there to deal with this issue?  

19 minutes ago, Sirap said:

Quick check the app or online. My sea pass cards just showed up.

I was just coming to post the same thing. After 24 days since check-in, I can now access them (currently 21 days out).

Edited by OCSC Mike