Non Alcoholic Beverages included in Basic Drink Package

brady19

Just now, brady19 said:

Does anyone have a list of all the Non-alcoholic drinks that are included in the basic drink package. It states non-premium bottled water and premium coffee. Is that coffee from Cafe Bacio? 

Yes.  The list is on the Celebrity website and is very long and variable due to supply issues

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

How old is this menu?  I see Stoli listed on here, but I can't remember if they even have Stoli anymore.

I took that picture on Summit about 3 weeks ago.   Being listed doesn't mean they have it onboard. 

In Russia, Stolichnaya Vodka is state-owned and that "Stoli" will keep the full name. But for most of the rest of the world, the United States included, Stolichnaya Vodka is produced in Latvia by the Luxembourg-based Stoli Group, controlled by the exiled Russian billionaire Yuri Shefler.

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I took that picture on Summit about 3 weeks ago.   Being listed doesn't mean they have it onboard. 

In Russia, Stolichnaya Vodka is state-owned and that "Stoli" will keep the full name. But for most of the rest of the world, the United States included, Stolichnaya Vodka is produced in Latvia by the Luxembourg-based Stoli Group, controlled by the exiled Russian billionaire Yuri Shefler.

Yes I know that. I meant, I don’t recall if the last time I was on Celebrity in April and January if they had Stoli. I seemed to recall they favored Smirnoff (which I find disgusting). 

Hoping they have Stoli blueberry when I’m on Millennium next month.