Check your AMEX offers!

munchkin1208

Before anyone goes looking, just wanted to point out that it is NOT available on the Amex Delta Skymiles Platinum cards, so must be just for the regular Amex Platinum cards. I have both a personal and business and it's not showing up for either. 

Edited by jlacy1987

1 hour ago, jlacy1987 said:

Before anyone goes looking, just wanted to point out that it is NOT available on the Amex Delta Skymiles Platinum cards, so must be just for the regular Amex Platinum cards. I have both a personal and business and it's not showing up for either. 

Why do you think it's not on Delta Amex? I have Reserve level Delta and don't have it 😞

1 hour ago, Frogger22 said:

Why do you think it's not on Delta Amex? I have Reserve level Delta and don't have it 😞

No idea. I did a chat with them this morning and all she could say is that it's only offered on certain cards. I tried to get them to approve it for me but not dice.

Edited by jlacy1987
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Frogger22 said:

I've never seen it on my Delta Amex card.  It always appears on my Blue Cash card.   My guess is it's related to the agreements on affinity cards but don't know the real facts.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 10:06 AM, munchkin1208 said:

spend 1000$ on a reservation, get $350 back!

Thanks for this... I just nailed this one down, bought all my shore excursions and got an email from Amex that says I've got $350 credit coming.  Nothing better than a 35% discount on Shorex's 

• Like 1

We have Amex Delta Reserve and Delta Platinum…and don’t get NCL offers.  We recently added an Amex EveryDay Card for small purchases when there us a good offer.  No annual fee and it does earn Membership Rewards.  The EveryDay card did get the NCL offer so we were able to pay $1000 towards our cruise in May for a net charge of $650.  

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:56 AM, ontheweb said:

And that is exactly the reason why they make the offer.

Yes, that and why not put more $$ in the NCL coffer right now vs waiting for final payment day to arrive.  They’re discounting now to get $$ now and more of a commitment on future sailings.  Sounds brilliant to me.