Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

How was your trip on the Oasis?  I will be on here for 3 weeks… so plenty of time to explore every nook on the ship 😂 

We had a great time. Our first time in an Owners Suite and it was amazing! Finally got to see Aqua80 again, although it was so packed we only got in once. Standby line was useless. It is the best Aqua show IMHO. 

Only negative was that there were 5800 people. Nothing like May. I am beginning to feel like that’s too many people for me, even though it’s so convenient to go to Bayonne. 

Phoenix was onboard so all was good! 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

It truly amazes me how rude some people can be on this site. (not you obviously)  Dont want to read the live review than dont. The rest of intend to enjoy it. Why would people take the time out of their lives to even respond to a thread like that?

Looking forward to this review. It will take me all the way up to my sailing on Allure on the 29th. Have a blast!

Agreed…Benny’s reviews are second to none…Mat whatever your name is you need to go troll somewhere else🧐

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

It truly amazes me how rude some people can be on this site. (not you obviously)  Dont want to read the live review than dont. The rest of intend to enjoy it. Why would people take the time out of their lives to even respond to a thread like that?

Looking forward to this review. It will take me all the way up to my sailing on Allure on the 29th. Have a blast!

Oh my gosh!  Have an amazing time on the Allure.  That is another one of my favorite ship to spend time on… “you are the one that I want” … Grease that’s how I feel about Allure!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

We had a great time. Our first time in an Owners Suite and it was amazing! Finally got to see Aqua80 again, although it was so packed we only got in once. Standby line was useless. It is the best Aqua show IMHO. 

Only negative was that there were 5800 people. Nothing like May. I am beginning to feel like that’s too many people for me, even though it’s so convenient to go to Bayonne. 

Phoenix was onboard so all was good! 

mac_tlc

Wow!  Owners suite that sounds absolutely like heaven.   Yes aqua 80 is amazing and can’t wait to see it on this trip.  They are smart they only scheduled them while we are down in FL/Bahamas.

you would probably not like the crowd on here … wow … you will see why!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 8:27 AM, BennyBrun said:

Come along for 3 weeks of virtual cruising on the Oasis of the Seas!  You got questions about the ship I will probably have an answer from someone onboard 😆 

09A85A0B-186B-4683-93B8-336BD344CB39.jpeg

You're on for 3 weeks?!

On 10/9/2022 at 2:49 PM, BennyBrun said:

I am debating on if I want this or not… the instruction to claim is very weird … it’s says out of stock but to provide mailing address but will be delivered by day 3?  I will sort this out later!

93B9BC2D-515C-44A1-B5A7-E8B8F25A8AEA.jpeg

If you decide you don't want it, I'll give you my mailing address.  🙂

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Will you be in the same stateroom for all three legs? 

I will not be in the same state room but I am 

not going far… staying in the same section and bouncing to an interior room for the last leg!

29 minutes ago, ppmanusa said:

Hey Benny 

What's your dinning situation for these next few weeks specialty or main dining?

I am on Main Dinning all three weeks.  I have been to the Specialty on here and with UDP I just don’t find enough choices to rotate around plus I just came off two weeks of UDP on Symphony so I need a little variety ! 

• Like 1