Wellness check sign up time

I am wondering if the wellness check can be later in the day after you’ve been on the ship and had lunch, or do you have to do that before? The only times I’m seeing to sign up for Wellness Check are at 1 o’clock and I’ve already reserved a lunch for 12:15.

Thanks! 
this is for the voyager of the seas.

Unfortunately the wellness check is where they determine if you're healthy enough to board.  Those who want to get aboard as early as possible need to log in the moment boarding/health check times open up, which is 45 days prior to sailing. If you wait longer than that, you'll pretty only have later times as options.  The good news is that if your wellness check is at 1 pm, by the time you get on the ship, staterooms should be opening up.  Booking an earlier lunch doesn't allow you to board any earlier, so you will likely need to either try to move your reservation to something like 1:30 or cancel/move to another day.  

36 minutes ago, exercisemama said:

I am wondering if the wellness check can be later in the day after you’ve been on the ship and had lunch, or do you have to do that before? The only times I’m seeing to sign up for Wellness Check are at 1 o’clock and I’ve already reserved a lunch for 12:15.

Thanks! 

There is no physical health check.

You do it when you checking on line.

It used to be 10+ questions 1 day prior sailing, now it is 3 questions 45 days prior up to boarding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exercisemama said:

Thanks! 

Are you talking about your check-in time?  

15 minutes ago, exercisemama said:

During my check-in process it’s asking me to sign up for a wellness time??

As usual Royal doesn’t update their website as quickly as they change policies.  

You will answer 3 health questions when you do you check in where you select your time to arrive at the terminal.

There is no longer a health questionnaire 24hrs before boarding and you will not have to answer any questions at the terminal….

• Thanks 1

During my check-in process it’s asking me to sign up for a wellness time??

Yes, that's the time you check in. They will ask you to confirm that you feel ok and they check you in.  It's when they will also scan boarding document, check your passport (or whatever you're using to board) and take your photo if the one you uploaded doesn't meet their standards, or if you didn't upload one.  Once you go through that check in, you'll move to the boarding area and then get on the ship. 

Was able do my Health Questions at 45 days! This for Serenade Panama Canal Cruise I'm on now. Though wasn't able pick check in until 30days out. Doing B4B and was same for my other 3 legs this month Check in time selection didn't open until 30 days. Royal IT for you...

Edited by ONECRUISER

Just completed my set sail check-in on the app.  Under "Health Status",  it asked three questions, #1 "Are you full vaccinated for Covid 19?", #2 "Have you received a Covid19 booster?" and #3 "Will you be more than 23 weeks pregnant at any time during your cruise?"  After that it showed I was ready to board and my Wellness Check is 11:30 AM.  There was also an option to scan my passport in the app, which I hadn't seen before as I had manually entered it on the www site.    

2 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Just completed my set sail check-in on the app.  Under "Health Status",  it asked three questions, #1 "Are you full vaccinated for Covid 19?", #2 "Have you received a Covid19 booster?" and #3 "Will you be more than 23 weeks pregnant at any time during your cruise?"  After that it showed I was ready to board and my Wellness Check is 11:30 AM.  There was also an option to scan my passport in the app, which I hadn't seen before as I had manually entered it on the www site.    

Yes I did all that this afternoon! I was just surprised that it asked me for a wellness time instead of a boarding time?? I was hoping to get on much earlier,  because I already booked a lunch reservation!

Just now, exercisemama said:

Yes I did all that this afternoon! I was just surprised that it asked me for a wellness time instead of a boarding time?? I was hoping to get on much earlier,  because I already booked a lunch reservation!

I did my check in the first day available and the earliest it gave me was 11:30-12:00.  We sailed Navigator in July and all they gave us was a Wellness time after we did that they just pointed us to check in.  We had two GD, not VAX, with us and we had to wait for their swabs to be processed.  Can we say, "STRESSFULL?"   

4 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

As usual Royal doesn’t update their website as quickly as they change policies.  

You will answer 3 health questions when you do you check in where you select your time to arrive at the terminal.

There is no longer a health questionnaire 24hrs before boarding and you will not have to answer any questions at the terminal….

Typical Royal I.T.

The website website makes it sound like a Grilling 😜

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rockmom said:

Unfortunately the wellness check is where they determine if you're healthy enough to board.  Those who want to get aboard as early as possible need to log in the moment boarding/health check times open up, which is 45 days prior to sailing. If you wait longer than that, you'll pretty only have later times as options.  The good news is that if your wellness check is at 1 pm, by the time you get on the ship, staterooms should be opening up.  Booking an earlier lunch doesn't allow you to board any earlier, so you will likely need to either try to move your reservation to something like 1:30 or cancel/move to another day.  

I didn’t even book this cruise 45 days before!! It was kind of a last-minute decision!! If we go to the port earlier, do you think they would let us switch our time?

Edited by exercisemama

I didn’t even book this cruise 45 days before!! It was kind of a last-minute decision!! If we go to the port earlier, do you think they would let us switch our time?

Please go at your assigned time.  They space people out so that the process is smoother for everyone.

5 hours ago, exercisemama said:

Think you better wait on lunch!!