Any predictions for when new itins for second half of 2024, 2025 will be released?

jonthomas

I think Jan posted about a month ago that it was the first week of November. 

found it..

Next release of itins is 11/2 and that will be thru 2025 25 around the World release is September 6

Jancruz1

Edited by Cruise Junky

3 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

I think Jan posted about a month ago that it was the first week of November. 

found it..

Next release of itins is 11/2 and that will be thru 2025 25 around the World release is September 6

Jancruz1

Won’t help us! We’ll be on Sirena with disembarkment on 11/4. Unless the OCA can get it early and give cruisers a printed copy, most will never have the internet access to view it until after we disembark.

11/3 is a sea day meaning even submitting a cruise survey is difficult. 600+ people online browsing new cruise itineraries: forget about it! 😂

Edited by pinotlover

3 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Won’t help us! We’ll be on Sirena with disembarkment on 11/4. Unless the OCA can get it early and give cruisers a printed copy, most will never have the internet access to view it until after we disembark.

11/3 is a sea day meaning even submitting a cruise survey is difficult. 600+ people online browsing new cruise itineraries: forget about it! 😂

In the past new itineraries were available for viewing online about a week or so prior to the booking start date. Also, some TA were able to distribute the PDF file with new itineraries to their clients. Maybe this will help.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, osandomir said:

In the past new itineraries were available for viewing online about a week or so prior to the booking start date. Also, some TA were able to distribute the PDF file with new itineraries to their clients. Maybe this will help.

I guess we need a definition of “ release of itineraries ”. Is that the day the itineraries come out for viewing, or the first day they are open for booking?

I’ve been on the ships before when the itineraries were released for viewing. With The ship’s wifi, a download of a large pdf was never possible. Even getting online was nearly impossible.

Edited by pinotlover
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 10:59 PM, pinotlover said:

I guess we need a definition of “ release of itineraries ”. Is that the day the itineraries come out for viewing, or the first day they are open for booking?

I’ve been on the ships before when the itineraries were released for viewing. With The ship’s wifi, a download of a large pdf was never possible. Even getting online was nearly impossible.

Exotics open for booking on the 2nd

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/tropics-and-exotics-cruises

So Black Friday is on Nov 24. Does anyone remember what O usually does for Black Friday and is it worth waiting to book then. We will be on the ship from Nov 19 to Dec 4. Yes can book now using the 30 day rule but maybe waiting for Black Friday is the way to go.

I do want to book a couple for the rest of 24 and a couple for 2025. Ever the optimist. 

I looked up the Black Friday sale of last year. It is where they give you a 4 CAT upgrade but it applies to very few cruises. Probably the ones they cant sell. We are interested in an Alaska cruise for Sept of 2023, all is available but what are the chances it would be on the sale. Probably none. 

Decided not to wait for Black Friday. 

Will go ahead and book our Alaska cruise now.

I also  think Black Friday sale will NOT apply to the new itins being released in Nov. 

So as soon as they appear, if I see something I like, I will book it. 

Edited by jonthomas
  • Like 1

Yesterday we had the OCA cruise reviews and sales pitch for currently offered cruises. The new preview will be available on 10/26, and we’ll get another pitch for them next leg.

She was rather matter-of-fact about the entire thing. She said “you have all probably seen our 2025 ATW and Grand Voyages for that period for all the ships. The new release will just be those segmented. “.

Doesn’t take a lot of Oceania experience to guess where the Embarkment ports will be for those segments.

• Like 1