Any predictions for when new itins for second half of 2024, 2025 will be released?

jonthomas

6 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Yesterday we had the OCA cruise reviews and sales pitch for currently offered cruises. The new preview will be available on 10/26, and we’ll get another pitch for them next leg.

She was rather matter-of-fact about the entire thing. She said “you have all probably seen our 2025 ATW and Grand Voyages for that period for all the ships. The new release will just be those segmented. “.

Doesn’t take a lot of Oceania experience to guess where the Embarkment ports will be for those segments.

There has to be some gap filing though. Eg Regatta from when she’s in Sydney in December and then Japan in May.  

On 10/23/2022 at 9:24 AM, Cruise Junky said:

There has to be some gap filing though. Eg Regatta from when she’s in Sydney in December and then Japan in May.  

I just received the new brochure in the mail. Regatta will spend most of this time in Australia and New Zealand before swooping up through quite a few SE Asia ports on the way to Tokyo.

If anyone has questions about a specific month/ship/etc., I am happy to look it up.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I just received the new brochure in the mail. Regatta will spend most of this time in Australia and New Zealand before swooping up through quite a few SE Asia ports on the way to Tokyo.

If anyone has questions about a specific month/ship/etc., I am happy to look it up.

Fantastic. That’s what we were hoping for. Can you check Nautica from Jan 8th in LA to when she lands in Tahiti Feb 25th?

thank you 

10 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Fantastic. That’s what we were hoping for. Can you check Nautica from Jan 8th in LA to when she lands in Tahiti Feb 25th?

thank you 

This is where one of those nifty "show all itineraries" charts that they have onboard with months in columns and the ships in rows. But here we go:

Nautica in 2025 Jan 8 for 18 days is LA->Hawaii->Papeete (in transoceanic section p. 61).

Then Nautica has four 10-day itineraries running around Tahiti (until Feb. 35th, JK, March 7) which gets you to the "Grand Voyage" itineraries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AMHuntFerry said:

This is where one of those nifty "show all itineraries" charts that they have onboard with months in columns and the ships in rows. But here we go:

Nautica in 2025 Jan 8 for 18 days is LA->Hawaii->Papeete (in transoceanic section p. 61).

Then Nautica has four 10-day itineraries running around Tahiti (until Feb. 35th, JK, March 7) which gets you to the "Grand Voyage" itineraries.

Really appreciate it, thank you. 

1 hour ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Wait, I love that format. I’ve never found it on O’s website. Could you post a link? Thx!

• Like 1

Well I have spent a lot of time  now looking at the new itins for 24, 25...nothing really out for 25...

Very disappointing in general, unless I have missed something.

The Transatlantics have all the same ports we have done for the past two years. 

The Caribbean have nothing like the one they cancelled for Dec 5, 2023. In fact I didnt see Aruba anywhere. 

Has anyone else found an interesting Transatlantic or Caribbean?

And of course prices are up. 

17 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Well I have spent a lot of time  now looking at the new itins for 24, 25...nothing really out for 25...

Very disappointing in general, unless I have missed something.

The Transatlantics have all the same ports we have done for the past two years. 

The Caribbean have nothing like the one they cancelled for Dec 5, 2023. In fact I didnt see Aruba anywhere. 

Has anyone else found an interesting Transatlantic or Caribbean?

And of course prices are up. 

Interesting to me is Vista’s Transatlantic. Very happy to see Honfleur on there.  I like some of the world cruise segments and the I think it was Bali to Honolulu.