Do suites get double points

hollon

12 minutes ago, slyster said:

How likely is it to get a dining reservation in CK? 

Depends on the ship. Just did 12 nights on Anthem and even with 69 pinaccles on board our JS got us access any night we wanted it (which was around 9 nights). Some flexibility on time may be required.

Your experience is likely to be different on an Oasis class - smaller CK and more guests.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, beardedladies said:

Depends on the ship. Just did 12 nights on Anthem and even with 69 pinaccles on board our JS got us access any night we wanted it (which was around 9 nights). Some flexibility on time may be required.

Your experience is likely to be different on an Oasis class - smaller CK and more guests.

This would be Allure of the Seas so I appreciate the comment.

3 hours ago, slyster said:

How likely is it to get a dining reservation in CK? 

On a 19 day cruise right now in a jr suite and we have reservations for every night. Normally you have to make them the night before, at least that is how it’s always been for us. The second night of this cruise we were asked if we wanted reservations for the same time for the rest of the cruise which we were very surprised and we said yes. It must vary from cruise to cruise. It’s a b2b so we’ll see how it goes on the next one.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, slyster said:

This would be Allure of the Seas so I appreciate the comment.

We were on the Allure in Sept and we could only make reservations the night before, but we were allowed to go everyday.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

And the privilege to often pay 2x or more the cost of a balcony.

I really varies.  Tonight I paid 40% more to upgrade from my oceanview gty to a suite gty.  Balconies are sold out on my cruise, so I called as soon as I saw a suite gty price appear for a nice price. 

Yes Jr Suites get double points!!

Funny story that happened this morning.  I forgot all about the Covid double point offer from last year. Last week's cruise was his Bday cruise that we booked summer of 2021.  We upgraded to a Jr. Suite (we enjoyed the space tremendously). This morning my hubs comes bouncing into my office with a goofy grin and saying we're 19 points from Diamond plus. I was like huh!?!? And sure enough the Jr Suite landed us 28 POINTS!!!! I was like HOT DIGGITY DOG!!! And then I did what any other cruise fanatic would do; look for 10 night cruises with a Jr. Suite available. 🤣😂

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

We were on the Allure in Sept and we could only make reservations the night before, but we were allowed to go everyday.

Okay, sounds good.  I want to try CK at least a couple of times if I can. 

• Like 1