Embarkation time poll

voyager1964

Embarkation time  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with Azamara's embarkation time starting at 2 pm?

• Yes, this gives me confidence the ship is fully disinfected, and the cabins are ready
    • No, 11 am that most other companies (including Viking) are keeping needs to be reinstated. I am missing 3 hours of my paid time on ship

I can’t answer the poll as not one of the answers is good for me. i’m in the middle. I would prefer if we can board around noon, not because i paid for those hours lol. It’s because we arrive the day before, hotel check out are at 10 ish. When you are in airport hotels there is not a lot from 10 to 13. I don’t complain and understand but will prefer check in at noon 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I didn't vote in the poll. It's up to Azamara what time they board guests. As it happens I boarded Journey in September and Quest in October. Complete non issue. I really liked the fact that people weren't racing to be first on the ship and it was all very relaxed and worked very well. Providing of course that you are patient. Of more importance to me was the new way of doing the lifeboat drill in groups as we boarded. Loved it. 

So in summary, I don't know what the big deal is.  

Phil 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I didn't vote in the poll. It's up to Azamara what time they board guests. As it happens I boarded Journey in September and Quest in October. Complete non issue. I really liked the fact that people weren't racing to be first on the ship and it was all very relaxed and worked very well. Providing of course that you are patient. Of more importance to me was the new way of doing the lifeboat drill in groups as we boarded. Loved it. 

So in summary, I don't know what the big deal is.  

Phil 

I like the small group lifeboat drill. I especially like the way they put a glass of fizz in my hand, and still trust me to pay attention and act like a grownup. I know it’s important to “show up, shut up, and listen up”, and I’m not going to get drunk, ask for seconds, or otherwise take my attention off the presentation.

• Like 3