Can OBC be used in the Apple Store on board?

itsanita

Been on several times and each time used OBC to purchase these Apple products. Since they are 'old' ask for a discount (5%). Do not purchase while still in port (Ft. Lauderdale 7% tax). And realize that if something is wrong (having sat around over one year), you will have to pay for the repairs, $350 for a new battery and charging port for my mac book., which died on first day out of packaging at home. Recommend one open immediately and begin using while on the ship.

IMG_1722.jpeg

4 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

And realize that if something is wrong (having sat around over one year), you will have to pay for the repairs, $350 for a new battery and charging port for my mac book., which died on first day out of packaging at home.

That should still have been covered by Apple I'd have thought?

There was another thread around here recently where the 'Genius' found they had the original date of sale to Celebrity as the warranty start date but they were able to get that corrected as Celebrity are an official Apple sales partner apparently...

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, I guess I will see next week when on board what the inventory is.  

Not sure what I need.  I have a I phone and I am just looking for something to use when traveling for email, web access etc.  I don't play games on it and I have a kindle for reading.   

18 hours ago, itsanita said:

Thanks everyone, I guess I will see next week when on board what the inventory is.  

Not sure what I need.  I have a I phone and I am just looking for something to use when traveling for email, web access etc.  I don't play games on it and I have a kindle for reading.   

You can use Kindle app on IPad only carrying 1 machine then