Prima Water Slide Blocking Balcony

kapcruiser

44 minutes ago, EvanBedar said:

Who wants to take bets that will be gone by the first drydock?  

I will take your money. They are there to stay. 

The designers knew exactly what they were doing and the view from a couple of cabins versus the interest it draws to the ship is inconsequential. 

Edited by BirdTravels

25 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

I will take your money. They are there to stay. 

The designers knew exactly what they were doing and the view from a couple of cabins versus the interest it draws to the ship is inconsequential. 

Yeah I have a hard time believing these are a "mistake" or "screwup". They knew very well what they were doing. Will they get complaints? Likely. But that can be fixed with a better descriptions of these rooms (and possibly lower prices).

I doubt they'll be removed. 

Edited by bortman23
  • Like 1

I agree they are here to stay.  They can always lower the price of those cabins.  Or use them as Guarantee cabins.  To me it’s just another obstructed view cabin.  I’m sure they are closed down at night, so the noise would not be a bother.  During the day, the noise would not bother me either.  I’m rarely in my cabin. 

Edited by MeHeartCruising

Based on the lack of threads like the one I already linked to, I'd say they're not really a screw-up.  So far the only all-caps "warning" thread is someone that never stayed in the cabin.  I realize not everyone is here on CC, but surely SOMEONE has stayed in one of those by now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

To me it’s just another obstructed view cabin. 

So you’re endorsing a crappy business model?   Run a stripe of unwanted obstructed  BALCONY real estate right down the side of the ship?    Idiotic, thats what it is.  

5 minutes ago, EvanBedar said:

So you’re endorsing a crappy business model?   Run a stripe of unwanted obstructed  BALCONY real estate right down the side of the ship?    Idiotic, thats what it is.  

It’s a family oriented ship…seems pretty cool to me..I cruise Celebrity when I want tranquility.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

28 minutes ago, hallux said:

Based on the lack of threads like the one I already linked to, I'd say they're not really a screw-up.  So far the only all-caps "warning" thread is someone that never stayed in the cabin.  I realize not everyone is here on CC, but surely SOMEONE has stayed in one of those by now.

It's a real thing. Not a disastrous view, but I wouldn't book it (the balconies are a weird shape and it wouldn't be easy to manuever a wheelchair.)NorBal921-49267-1665873144.thumb.webp.10cb644a9a4e852be2600f953357ce59.webpNorBal921-96630-1665873143.thumb.webp.b3330a3a79fa6cf67e9a9a0bcda25ac2.webp

NCL finally indicates Haven 2 bedroom cabins may have obstructed views due to slides.

These Villas located in The Haven provide the ideal luxury retreat for the whole family. They feature two bedrooms, one king-size bed, one queen-size bed, a double sofa bed, two bathrooms with jetted showers and a large balcony to gather together and enjoy the beautiful views or snuggle under the stars. Plus, access to The Haven amenities and butler and concierge service to complete your picture-perfect vacation.

Note: Staterooms 15300, 13900 and 14900 have a partially obstructed slide view

Hope that those who booked before NCL disclosed addition of slides get a “ heads up” before final payment.

3 minutes ago, phissy said:

NCL finally indicates Haven 2 bedroom cabins may have obstructed views due to slides.

These Villas located in The Haven provide the ideal luxury retreat for the whole family. They feature two bedrooms, one king-size bed, one queen-size bed, a double sofa bed, two bathrooms with jetted showers and a large balcony to gather together and enjoy the beautiful views or snuggle under the stars. Plus, access to The Haven amenities and butler and concierge service to complete your picture-perfect vacation.

Hope that those who booked before NCL disclosed addition of slides get a “ heads up” before final payment.

Finally.

Are the prices adjusted at all?

Yet?

GC

9 minutes ago, GeezerCouple said:

Finally.

Are the prices adjusted at all?

Yet?

GC

Does not look like it to me!
$45,000 for 2