Perks on a reservation

Is there anywhere on celebrity's website that shows the perks for our reservation?  On our receipt from our TA it does say free drink package, wifi and gratuities, but we cant find that detail anywhere online.

1 hour ago, 20165 said:

Is there anywhere on celebrity's website that shows the perks for our reservation?  On our receipt from our TA it does say free drink package, wifi and gratuities, but we cant find that detail anywhere online.

On line, go to your Cruise Planner. Click on "Manage reservation". Next screen, click on "Reservation details". Next screen you'll see gratuities and the amount. For wifi and drink package click on "Plan my cruise". Next screen in the upper righthand corner you'll see a round circle with your initials in it. Click on that and then click on "order history". Wifi and beverage package will show there. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 3

We book with a TA and under Reservation Details all that has ever shown is Names, Dining.  No financial info, tips or perks.

I can check drinks & wi-fi by going to the Cruise Planner and clicking on the circle on the top right with my initials and then selecting Order History. Prepaid tips don’t show anywhere that I have found other than my TA invoice and Celebrity Booking confirmation.

4 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We book with a TA and under Reservation Details all that has ever shown is Names, Dining.  No financial info, tips or perks.

I can check drinks & wi-fi by going to the Cruise Planner and clicking on the circle on the top right with my initials and then selecting Order History. Prepaid tips don’t show anywhere that I have found other than my TA invoice and Celebrity Booking confirmation.

Click on "Manage reservation". Next screen, click on "Reservation details". Next screen you'll see gratuities and the amount.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Same here.  I see WiFi and DBP but have never seen pre-paid gratuities on-line.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

Not on any of my booking with a TA

Good to know. Our future cruises are booked directly with Celebrity so I'm seeing the total package (AI).  How I have to review the three elements is ridiculous! 

6 hours ago, 20165 said:

I have this same complaint about Celebrity that there is not a real breakdown. You have to look at the confirmation in the email that is sent to you.  Keep that forever and request another if you change anything on the cruise.  As far as the manage my reservation - our drink packages showed on orders but then showed cancelled.  Our balances have increased and decreased online with no explanation even after I call in.  We have had one X cruise and we loved it but the whole booking/billing system is crazy LOL

Another reason to use a TA, we don't see any of the ups and downs in balance due and the TA resolves any discrepancies.

The cancelling of the beverage package was a screw up that removed the beverage package from Order History but it didn't actually cancel the package.  While it was showing in Order History we did online check in and the beverage package was on our Xpress pass and valid on the ship.  

Their booking system is definitely crazy.  I tried too book online this morning and couldn't get it to go through because they pre-filled my phone number in their form, and it didn't like the dashes that /their/ form added, so I couldn't proceed.  So I called and booked through Celebrity directly, and the person I spoke with got me a better deal than I found online, which was awesome.

However, I just went to my 'manage my cruise' section and the price of the cruise on the site is double what's on my invoice, and none of the package items are there (I chose AI).  

It's frustrating, but I'm not going to stress about it until final payment is due.  I'll keep an eye on it until then.

2 minutes ago, Jobeth66 said:

Their booking system is definitely crazy.  I tried too book online this morning and couldn't get it to go through because they pre-filled my phone number in their form, and it didn't like the dashes that /their/ form added, so I couldn't proceed.  So I called and booked through Celebrity directly, and the person I spoke with got me a better deal than I found online, which was awesome.

However, I just went to my 'manage my cruise' section and the price of the cruise on the site is double what's on my invoice, and none of the package items are there (I chose AI).  

It's frustrating, but I'm not going to stress about it until final payment is due.  I'll keep an eye on it until then.

Definitely keep an eye on the AI.  Our last cruise, the gratuities dropped off, but wifi and drink package stayed.  Odd.  our cruise next month, all dropped off so the TA had to do something to add them back on.  Im boarding the ship with all receipts just in case though.

24 minutes ago, Jobeth66 said:

It seems the booking system is a multi step process.  The booking is created and then the perks are added with the cost.  The next step is that the cost of the perks is credited back.  Wait about a week or so and it most likely will be back to the amount and perks you booked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

It seems the booking system is a multi step process.  The booking is created and then the perks are added with the cost.  The next step is that the cost of the perks is credited back.  Wait about a week or so and it most likely will be back to the amount and perks you booked.

This ^^^^^

It’s just the way it works with the All Included and you have to wait for their systems to do their magic and re-calculate and add the perks and the offsetting credits. 

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

Good to know. Our future cruises are booked directly with Celebrity so I'm seeing the total package (AI).  How I have to review the three elements is ridiculous! 

I gave up bothering.  I arrive with the confirmation from my TA.  OBC is not credited until I board so on day 2 or 3 when there is no line at guest relations I show them the copy and have any errors fixed.

Gratuities and drink package have been missing over the years.  Was all fine last cruise.

I booked directly on the website and I couldn't see any of my All included perks anywhere. So sent an email to Celebrity and they sent me the right invoice with my perks, but they won't show on the website, it's a mess.

• Like 2

We booked several months ago with a travel agent.  The invoice she sent us says that we have all inclusive.  But these perks do not show up when I check via the app or Celebrity website.  I followed the advice on this thread and this appears for one passenger in our cabin but not for me or the third passenger.  Lana is in her 80s and has never logged on the the app or Celebrity’s website. 

Does anyone know what is going on?

6D144F48-EC55-48B0-AFE1-9783E50B5F73.jpeg

Do either of the other 2 have a Celebrity online account that you can check?
Lately my  perks only have been showing when I log into my account and DHs show up in his account.  In the past the perks for both of us showed up in mine since 1 am usually passenger 1 since I do the booking, etc. 

4 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Your rate category or rate code is all you need. The second line item on your invoice under Cruise Rate should show this is you booked recently - however these do change. 

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 4.57.48 PM.png

Thanks for this.  My emailed receipt has thec"LOCLXALLINC" code, just have to wait for it to show up on the site.

Is there a way to upgrade from Classic to Premium drinks prior to boarding?

16 minutes ago, Jobeth66 said:

Thanks for this.  My emailed receipt has thec"LOCLXALLINC" code, just have to wait for it to show up on the site.

Is there a way to upgrade from Classic to Premium drinks prior to boarding?

I'm interested in the classic to premium process as well.

9 hours ago, KittyCatRya said:

I'm interested in the classic to premium process as well.

we did this two weeks ago on Silhouette.  5 day cruise, it was $72pp for us to upgrade from classic to Premium. We did it at the customer service desk because we were there working on another item.  They had some chart they looked at to see what it would cost for the 5 day cruise. below is the line item on my bill. Im sure this varies, but roughly $15 per day per person extra.

11/3 BEVERAGES 30025896 BEVERAGE PACKAGES 144.00

The beverage packages are frequently discounted slightly in the Cruise Planner.  The upgrade price is the difference between the price of the packages so  if you upgrade pre-cruise it is normally a little less expensive.  Then if you are Classic or above in the Captains Club there is additional 10-15% discount on the upgrade price pre cruise, but you must call to upgrade with the discount.  

12 hours ago, landlocked12 said:

We booked several months ago with a travel agent.  The invoice she sent us says that we have all inclusive.  But these perks do not show up when I check via the app or Celebrity website.  I followed the advice on this thread and this appears for one passenger in our cabin but not for me or the third passenger.  Lana is in her 80s and has never logged on the the app or Celebrity’s website. 

Does anyone know what is going on?

6D144F48-EC55-48B0-AFE1-9783E50B5F73.jpeg

This just showed up on our reservation as well, with an order date of 11/04/ 2023! And only for one passenger. 
So, we never added anything, except dining. We have a no perks cruise booked for March. This says we ordered Drinks and wifi NEXT Nov. - our cruise will be over! 

Edited by son3cruisers