Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

19 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Wow, you live in the boonies... 

yeah lol we live between two towns. One, ten minutes away, has the school, two gas stations, a dollar general and a Sonic. The other, 13 minutes the other direction, has a gas station and a Mexican food restaurant. Both have bars but the closest liquor store is like 20 minutes away. But I don’t have to deal with neighbors. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

For those that don’t know, I keep in touch with a lot of crew, and a lot of them are interested in how this cruise will go. I’ve been instructed to take a lot of notes and videos lol I guess you gotta keep your options open and know what you could be getting into. 

A little off topic, quick question Megan, how is “your guy” doing on the Paradise?

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, cellfree said:

A little off topic, quick question Megan, how is “your guy” doing on the Paradise?

Aris is good. He’s working the coffee bar. Hoping to move to Red Frog Rum Bar soon. We are hoping his cow, Wanda, in Indonesia is pregnant. Should find out soon. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 9

Am I over packed? Yes. Do I care? No. 😆 

Finishing up some work things now. Waiting on one load of laundry to dry, so I can finish packing up the kids to stay at their Meme’s. That’s always the biggest chore.

It’s gonna be 5 o’clock somewhere soon! 

AE5C9F70-0D9A-4FBA-AF25-111E644DD12F.jpeg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, zencruisers said:

That is a easy to spot suitcase!

YES! I was planning to take the middle sized of the set (there’s 3), but it lost a wheel on the last cruise and I haven’t replaced it yet. Gives a whole new meaning to “til the wheels fall off”, if you know what I’m saying. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Steph0224 said:

I'm following along. I lived in Cache when my husband was stationed at Ft Sill. Lots of memories there. 

Awe! First of all, sorry I’m just seeing this. Second, how amazing!?! I grew up in Lawton and moved to Edmond, Norman and then Ft. Worth for school and work. Once I had kids, we wanted them to go to school in Cache. Small world. Thanks for joining in. 

• Like 4

We sail mainly Carnival and NCL.  We booked Valiant Lady in January.  I've already downloaded the app on my phone. Lol.   It's good to get a few more reviews before our cruise so looking forward to your thoughts on VV.  Have fun...

• Thanks 1

Kids fed and dropped, gotta get 2 payments for work, and then I’m in the clear minus making a couple of zoom appearances for the next 5 days. 
Santa asked what the kids wanted. No one ever asks Santa what he wants for Christmas. I’m pretty sure the answer is a cruise. Seems legit. 

• Like 4