Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

I feel very under prepared and almost like I’m forgetting something. It’s definitely because I haven’t printed the 850 documents the other cruise lines want you to print. I don’t have a boarding pass. No luggage tags. I’m totally paperless minus the drink coupons Southwest sent me. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I hate flying in the day of a cruise, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. A nonstop 6am flight should be all right, and I do know all the details of the 5 other flights leaving from the area that will still get us there by check in. 

Great plans. This is the way to do it if flying in the first day if you have to.

We found ourselves doing this quite a bit from ATL to FLL when sailing out of Port Everglades.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I gotta warm up the Panorama for y’all. Get the patron flowing in December, and they will be prepared for the January shenanigans. 

Aww mannn if I'd booked 2 weeks sooner I could've cruised with the infamous 15-drinks Megan! 😂 (I'm on the Panorama again Jan 21, after having such a great time in September)

Looking forward to what you think of VV! I almost pulled the trigger on an April sailing on Valiant Lady, but then life stuff happened, but I'm definitely curious to try this line as well.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, allinwonderland said:

Aww mannn if I'd booked 2 weeks sooner I could've cruised with the infamous 15-drinks Megan! 😂 (I'm on the Panorama again Jan 21, after having such a great time in September)

Looking forward to what you think of VV! I almost pulled the trigger on an April sailing on Valiant Lady, but then life stuff happened, but I'm definitely curious to try this line as well.

Don’t let @Roscoe13 fool you. He sailing Panorama 2 weeks before you. I sail her Dec. 3. He just misses me. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have a great time, look forward to following along.  Will be in Key West In February but our stop is only 5 hours so drinking will be limited, besides BF is a lightweight. 😄 BF has never been so need to do some sightseeing in between drinks and food.

I got home 2 weeks ago from Panama Canal cruise pretty sick, not Covid, just starting to feel better. After being teased with temps in the 70's above average we are not below average. Currently 21 and will have a coating of snow or slush tonight. Not ready for this.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

Have a great time, look forward to following along.  Will be in Key West In February but our stop is only 5 hours so drinking will be limited, besides BF is a lightweight. 😄 BF has never been so need to do some sightseeing in between drinks and food.

I got home 2 weeks ago from Panama Canal cruise pretty sick, not Covid, just starting to feel better. After being teased with temps in the 70's above average we are not below average. Currently 21 and will have a coating of snow or slush tonight. Not ready for this.

Thanks for tagging along. Hope you recover quickly. Feel back to 💯

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It snowed/sleeted/cold rained here the majority of the day. I was hoping it would hold off until we were gone, no such luck. Can’t wait for the 80’s again and less clothes. 

Looking forward to your shared vacay!  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, odie1024 said:

Hope you feel better soon.  I hear you on the crazy New England weather.  This chasing 70 gal is not a fan of these cold temps.

• Like 2

For those that don’t know, I keep in touch with a lot of crew, and a lot of them are interested in how this cruise will go. I’ve been instructed to take a lot of notes and videos lol I guess you gotta keep your options open and know what you could be getting into. 

• Like 10

16 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ahoy Virgin Voyagers! I hope you’ll join me on a quick 4 nights on the Scarlet Lady. I’m a long time cruiser, first time VVer, excited to experience the Virgin Way and bring it all to you live here on CC! Key West and Bimini are our ports of call, and we will get up early to see the Valiant Lady meet up. Lots of cocktails will be had, and I can’t wait to try all the food, I’ve heard so much about. So subscribe, sit back and we set sail Wednesday. 

DCB1D593-4286-428F-99A7-113CDAF124BC.jpeg

I'm ready!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

For those that don’t know, I keep in touch with a lot of crew, and a lot of them are interested in how this cruise will go.

One of my friends is an officer with a luxury line, and she was really curious to know what I thought about our 9 days on the Scarlet Lady.

• Like 2