Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

Not sure if I should feel extremely proud of this or shamed by it....but I managed to get through all 83 (now 84) pages of this review since this morning! Surly that earns me a FREE CRUISE, right?? Or at least a ship on a stick?? 🙂

Great as always....now I'm second guessing my plans for a likely fall break cruise next year. I was pretty set on the Sunshine out of Charleston. Never been to Charleston or on the Sunshine and thought a shorter cruise would be a good amount of time for my 9 year old. But now I'm thinking we should throw caution to the wind and go for broke on the Celebration! Decisions, decisions! 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

Not sure if I should feel extremely proud of this or shamed by it....but I managed to get through all 83 (now 84) pages of this review since this morning! Surly that earns me a FREE CRUISE, right?? Or at least a ship on a stick?? 🙂

Great as always....now I'm second guessing my plans for a likely fall break cruise next year. I was pretty set on the Sunshine out of Charleston. Never been to Charleston or on the Sunshine and thought a shorter cruise would be a good amount of time for my 9 year old. But now I'm thinking we should throw caution to the wind and go for broke on the Celebration! Decisions, decisions! 

Well if you want to go to Charleston for a Carnival cruise, next year is the last year.

21 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well if you want to go to Charleston for a Carnival cruise, next year is the last year.

I'm asking everyone on here who is/was on the celebration...lol...If you have an iPhone and paid for the ship internet, could you send/receive SMS messages?

27 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I'm asking everyone on here who is/was on the celebration...lol...If you have an iPhone and paid for the ship internet, could you send/receive SMS messages?

Everyone I message has iMessage...so I can't help.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

Hope you are feeling better today, Greg.

I think I’m getting there. Slept 9 hours last night (a lot for

me). Didn’t cough all night like the prior night. I do still have a cough now but it feels like it’s towards the end. I think I’ll probably be good tomorrow.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think I’m getting there. Slept 9 hours last night (a lot for

me). Didn’t cough all night like the prior night. I do still have a cough now but it feels like it’s towards the end. I think I’ll probably be good tomorrow.

DH and I had the coughing and congestion for a week.  Glad you are recovering in a timely fashion😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richbum said:

Thanks for this great review! I know it is only n the menu on 2 ships...but hopefully I can convince a bartender to make it for me on the Pride next month!

Talking about the watermelon crush? I'm sure they will if they have the ingredients. You may have to bring watermelon from the buffet or something. Alchemy may have the syrup.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Talking about the watermelon crush? I'm sure they will if they have the ingredients. You may have to bring watermelon from the buffet or something. Alchemy may have the syrup.

Thank you...I will definitely do that! 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 9:11 AM, Saint Greg said:

Yea that guy is asking me things he asked the other day. I keep thinking he’s going to remember once I answer this…nope. He’s a serial talker.

Just be grateful he wasn't a close talker.

YouTube | Seinfeld funny, Close talker, Seinfeld

Thanks for another great review, Greg!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1