When will 2024 Oasis transatlantic be available to book?

These are my thoughts on Oasis transatlantic. Yes I would love to book a westbound one if there is one in 2024.

so eastbound is April 21/24 + 14 nights gets her to Barcelona May 5.   Her first Med sailing is on the website at May 9 not enough time for a drydock before Med season.  

Perhaps the drydock will come after the Med season as they did in 2019 Oasis last drydock.  That year there was NO revenue transatlantic and they used crossing to complete changes on the ship. Last Med sailing on website is a 3 night Rome to Barcelona

Sept 26/24

the only westbound transatlantic that Oasis has completed was in 2014 after her quick 2 week drydock in Rotterdam 

Fingers crossed there is a fall TA in 2024.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gumshoe958 said:

How? I just get the Oops, Something Went Wrong page when I try to book it.

Little Britain said she’d booked it. I see it on the site but haven’t tried to book it. Ourusualbeach also said TAs could book it on another thread.

Just now, Donsyb said:

Little Britain said she’d booked it. I see it on the site but haven’t tried to book it. Ourusualbeach also said TAs could book it on another thread.

Oh ok. Yes, it shows up on the UK site but it won’t let you actually book. I think it’s only bookable on the US site (and by TAs) atm.

2 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Hopefully they have the funnel retraction modification on the calendar.

SY's funnels do not need any modification.  She has a different design than Oasis.  Oasis's retract while Symphony can actually fold hers as they are hinged to get the necessary clearance

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

SY's funnels do not need any modification.  She has a different design than Oasis.  Oasis's retract while Symphony can actually fold hers as they are hinged to get the necessary clearance

Didn't know that. You learn some fascinating stuff on these boards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, emmy said:

These are my thoughts on Oasis transatlantic. Yes I would love to book a westbound one if there is one in 2024.

so eastbound is April 21/24 + 14 nights gets her to Barcelona May 5.   Her first Med sailing is on the website at May 9 not enough time for a drydock before Med season.  

Perhaps the drydock will come after the Med season as they did in 2019 Oasis last drydock.  That year there was NO revenue transatlantic and they used crossing to complete changes on the ship. Last Med sailing on website is a 3 night Rome to Barcelona

Sept 26/24

the only westbound transatlantic that Oasis has completed was in 2014 after her quick 2 week drydock in Rotterdam 

Fingers crossed there is a fall TA in 2024.

I had checked dates of last Med cruise too and thought the same as you. Would love to book Westbound TA 2024 on her but will have to be prepared that if it is after a dry dock that there still might be ongoing work while sailing across. Happened to us before on another ship after dry dock & on a TA.  They were still laying carpet and flooring in some areas. 

3 hours ago, cruiselover04 said:

I had checked dates of last Med cruise too and thought the same as you. Would love to book Westbound TA 2024 on her but will have to be prepared that if it is after a dry dock that there still might be ongoing work while sailing across. Happened to us before on another ship after dry dock & on a TA.  They were still laying carpet and flooring in some areas. 

I was on the Quantum maiden voyage in 2014, a westbound TA.  They were still finishing the ship and working out a lot of bugs.  It was still a fun cruise on a brand new class.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, little britain said:

We paid $1695 for 2 in OV balcony which is £1388. £49pppd. 
Still coming up as error on UK site.

That's the group rate for a 4D balcony with a Pinnacle discount.  The group rate on that category is phenomenal.  $500pp less than website pricing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I was on the Quantum maiden voyage in 2014, a westbound TA.  They were still finishing the ship and working out a lot of bugs.  It was still a fun cruise on a brand new class.

We were on that cruise and still think it was one of our best.