Have to check-in for a flight - what kind of end of cruise wifi package does NCL have?

KyleClark

Be careful!  We learned that your wifi minutes are removed at midnight on your last full cruise day.  Our flight ( from London) on disembarkation day was delayed by 5 hours and we couldn’t access the airline or flightaware screens because our 30 minutes we had saved were deleted.  We were in a suite so the concierge used his phone to help us.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, KyleClark said:

I was thinking about that, we fly at 1pm so I guess we could... 

You can go by the minute the last day but it may not be worth it especially if you already ave seats assigned. Just check in when you  dock using your phone, then you don't have to worry about fees.

1 hour ago, ronheg said:

Be careful!  We learned that your wifi minutes are removed at midnight on your last full cruise day.  Our flight ( from London) on disembarkation day was delayed by 5 hours and we couldn’t access the airline or flightaware screens because our 30 minutes we had saved were deleted.  We were in a suite so the concierge used his phone to help us.

Your minutes aren't lost but after midnight you have to reenter your info, the same as you do on day 1. IT person told me that when I complained about not being able to access my invoice prior to debarkation. And it does work, I've done it to check on my flights.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, julig22 said:

Your minutes aren't lost but after midnight you have to reenter your info, the same as you do on day 1. IT person told me that when I complained about not being able to access my invoice prior to debarkation. And it does work, I've done it to check on my flights.

Ahhh, I wish this post existed two months ago.  I was also caught off guard when my internet stopped working at midnight.  Wish I knew I could just re-register 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:32 PM, ronheg said:

Wanted to say this same thing.  When they say 7 days, they mean 7 days.  Cut off on the minute...lol