Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

On 12/4/2022 at 6:15 PM, sid_9169 said:

and she said "oh, no only two starters"... I just continued with my order... She said "we'll see what the chef says"... 

Such a crock.  Always have been able to get soup, salad, app or any combo of the 3, entree, 2 sides, dessert and amuse bouche to start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruises42 said:

What is the reason/advantage of following? I just start looking at threads where I left off the previous night and then read any threads that interest me.

When you post in a thread you automatically follow (but you can unfollow). Following gives you notifications on new posts in the thread and when you click on the notification takes you to the new posts (though you can also have it not notify you).

Look at the top to the right of the thread title. If you see a check mark next to "Follow" you are following. Click on that and you can adjust things like notifications.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I don't know what they call this bar. It's in the space occupied by Emeril's on the Mardi Gras.

Emeril's is in the same place, only reversed with the ordering area and the seating area flipping sides, and thus containing a larger seating area.

The bar in question is Latitudes, in the same area as the Fortune Teller on the MG, but once again it has flip flopped sides and the seating is where the bar was under the overhang below Alchemy.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I just saw a fight almost break out over some chogged loungers... As if laying down a towel denotes "ownership" of a chair... 

According to the cruise etiquette bible, "ownership" of a lounger is official once you lay down a towel with either A) a paperback book, B) a flip flop or C) attach said towel with personal clips such as flamingos to the lounger.

• Like 1

Again, I ended up sleeping wayyy longer than I should have due to the dark room... To tell you the truth, I could've gone another hour, but I could hear the announcements in the hallway even though my earplugs. I apologize if I ruffled any feathers last night, as I was drunk and on a roll. To be honest, I figured that the thread might've been locked when I woke up anyway. Thanks to all of you great people who stuck it out this far. I told you wayyy back at the beginning that this wasn't going to be the average cruise review.

A very special thanks to the 195 of you officially following. Seeing that number rise gives me incentive to go bigger and better than ever.

Screenshot_20221206-083515.png

• Like 22
  • Haha 3