RCL beverage packages

pem309

Help! We are getting conflicting information on beverage packages.  We are interested in the beverage package that includes mock tails, juice, bottled water, coffee, tea etc.

At one time it listed smoothies as being included but they are no longer listed as included.  Have they been removed for summer 2023.  My daughter called but got very vague information.  

What is included if you don’t book a beverage package?  Can you get coffee or tea with lunch or dinner?  Is juice included with breakfast?  If so, what kind? What about chocolate milk?  

How much do they charge for bottled water, juice, mock tails, coffee, tea, etc?

If we book a beverage package can it be cancelled before sailing?

Thank you

On 12/1/2022 at 6:33 AM, pem309 said:

Help! We are getting conflicting information on beverage packages.  We are interested in the beverage package that includes mock tails, juice, bottled water, coffee, tea etc.

At one time it listed smoothies as being included but they are no longer listed as included.  Have they been removed for summer 2023.  My daughter called but got very vague information.  

What is included if you don’t book a beverage package?  Can you get coffee or tea with lunch or dinner?  Is juice included with breakfast?  If so, what kind? What about chocolate milk?  

Thank you

I'm not aware of a package that includes smoothies any longer.  If you don't have a bev package the only free stuff would be what is available in the Windjammer.  Bars might give you a glass of water with ice.  Non-specialty coffee and tea would be available with meals or in WJ.  Juice machines in WJ for breakfast have apple, orange, and I recall cranberry.  At lunch they had ice tea.  Water and ice were always available from the machines in WJ.  Not sure how much they charge as we had the DX and Soda packages.    

On the Symphony last week (an Oasis class ship) we got smoothies and fresh squeezed juice at the cafe that's located in the spa/gym. They used our refreshment beverage package to pay for that. The refreshment package is the one that does not include alcohol. I asked the guy behind the counter whether my dining package or my beverage package worked for smoothies, and he said the beverage package works, the dining package does not. 

If you want a milkshake at Johnny rockets, that is also part of the beverage package (but is not part of the dining package).

Edited by ARandomTraveler

First time cruising RCL. Cruising on Harmony of the seas. I got the refreshment package. Is there a guide on where I can get the fresh squeezed juices, gourmet coffees and smoothies around the ship that are included in my package? The milkshakes at Johnny Rockets can I walk in and get a shake to go? When you ask for a bottle of non-sparkling water what size bottle do they give you?

Any recommendations on drinks to try?

On 12/6/2022 at 6:19 PM, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

I'm not aware of a package that includes smoothies any longer.  If you don't have a bev package the only free stuff would be what is available in the Windjammer.  Bars might give you a glass of water with ice.  Non-specialty coffee and tea would be available with meals or in WJ.  Juice machines in WJ for breakfast have apple, orange, and I recall cranberry.  At lunch they had ice tea.  Water and ice were always available from the machines in WJ.  Not sure how much they charge as we had the DX and Soda packages.    

On oasis class ships, smoothies at Vitality cafe are included with the refreshment package.

Just got off Anthem of the Sea today and was on Harmony of the Sea in September. The smoothie is available in Vitality Café on Harmony.  Anthem of the Sea does not have Vitality Café and nowhere to get it. The regular coffee/tea is available all day in the place right next to the pizza place as well as at restaurants during meal time. Fresh squeezed juice are available in multiple bars. 

• Like 1

From the RCCL Page for our upcoming Symphony OTS cruise. We have the Refreshment Package for our voyage:

Overview

Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails.

What's Included

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Coca-Cola souvenir cup
  •  

Important details and advisements

• All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

On 12/1/2022 at 9:33 AM, pem309 said:

Thank you

If you don't have a drinks package anything included at the fountains at the buffet is included. Then water, iced tea, lemonade and some juices everywhere else along with basic drip coffee and bagged teas. 

• Like 1