14 Day Dinner Menus

Pyxie

Now that I'm booked on my first Journeys cruise, I am curious as to what the current 14 day menus look like. The only ones I can find are from 2-4 years ago so curious if anyone has any recent ones.

(I realize my cruise isn't for 2 years and things could very well change by then, but I like to look at this kind of thing while I wait lol.)

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2022 at 1:09 PM, Pyxie said:

Now that I'm booked on my first Journeys cruise, I am curious as to what the current 14 day menus look like. The only ones I can find are from 2-4 years ago so curious if anyone has any recent ones.

(I realize my cruise isn't for 2 years and things could very well change by then, but I like to look at this kind of thing while I wait lol.)

On 12/1/2022 at 2:08 PM, EngIceDave said:

I have a 30 day (Alaska to Australia) and I am also curious how the menu will work.

14-day menus from the The Maiden Voyage of Carnival Celebration in November 2022 is linked below.

The Maiden Voyage of Carnival Celebration (zydecocruiser.net)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

Thanks for the link, we are doing the 14 day Alaska round trip from Long Beach next September.  It will be our first Journeys cruise too, really looking forward to it! 

I am not sure it is safe to assume that the menu for the Celebration inaugural cruise is standard, or even if there is a standard 14 day menu.  14 day cruises are infrequent enough that I wouldn't be surprised if they gave th the onboard chefs a little more leeway in menu planning. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, Pyxie said:

I don't know what I will decide to have for dinner tomorrow.   I just can't imagine being that concerned about what you might eat two years from now 🤔

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I don't know what I will decide to have for dinner tomorrow.   I just can't imagine being that concerned about what you might eat two years from now 🤔

Not "concerned" at all. It is fun to me to dream about and plan my future trips. That's all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I was on the Celebration inaugural transatlantic for 14 Das Nov 2022.  The food was not very good at dinner nor was the buffet.  But I enjoyed Bonsai Sushi and Guy's Burgers. The cruise itself was not well stocked with lots of stuff and I believe the food would have been better on a regular cruise as opposed to a repositioning transatlantic .  Overall the dining experience on Celebration in the main dining room was not very good.

Food is subjective, because I thought overall the food was good on the Celebration Transatlantic. But I digress, I will have some more 14 day menus sometime in the near future, although I don't think they will be the latest iteration, which is probably still evolving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 11:25 PM, Old Fart Cruisers said:

It could be like for me for instance I'd like to see what's on the menu on a certain day because i want to take my wife to the steakhouse 1 night...but I'd rather go on a night that I'm not too big on what's in the MDR... I like making my reservations BEFORE getting on board.

• Like 1