Current December Movies Onboard

cruisequeen4ever

25 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Could anyone currently onboard a ship please report what the current movies are? I know last month someone indicated they didn’t have newly released movies, but I’m hoping there’s been an improvement. 

I haven't read about any and have been checking constantly. 

I was hoping for Top Gun since it's on DVD.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I haven't read about any and have been checking constantly. 

I was hoping for Top Gun since it's on DVD.

it was on Enchanted last week.

Also: Dune, a bunch of X Men movies, Maze runner (3 movies), Deadpool, Aquaman, last Jason Borne movie, the Martian (great movie), last Bond movie, some Spiderman stuff, Superman vs. Batman, etc. 

a bunch of older stuff, but some are still my favorites: Hidden Figures, Gifted, Elf. Some thrillers/horror I can't watch, like 28 days later.

As usual, some stuff appeared only after it was played on MUTS.

50 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Could anyone currently onboard a ship please report what the current movies are? I know last month someone indicated they didn’t have newly released movies, but I’m hoping there’s been an improvement. 

On the Discovery now, these are playing:

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Last Looks

Morbius

Can you ever forgive me 

The call of the Wild

The Duke

Lightyear

Pig

Unchartered

Top Gun Maverick 

Buckley’s Chance

Ambulance

The Secrets of Dumbledore

Free Guy

Ron’s Gone Wrong

Thor: Love & Thunder 

Encanto

Jurassic World Dominion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

it was on Enchanted last week.

Also: Dune, a bunch of X Men movies, Maze runner (3 movies), Deadpool, Aquaman, last Jason Borne movie, the Martian (great movie), last Bond movie, some Spiderman stuff, Superman vs. Batman, etc. 

a bunch of older stuff, but some are still my favorites: Hidden Figures, Gifted, Elf. Some thrillers/horror I can't watch, like 28 days later.

As usual, some stuff appeared only after it was played on MUTS.

2 hours ago, tonit964 said:

On the Discovery now, these are playing:

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Last Looks

Morbius

Can you ever forgive me 

The call of the Wild

The Duke

Lightyear

Pig

Unchartered

Top Gun Maverick 

Buckley’s Chance

Ambulance

The Secrets of Dumbledore

Free Guy

Ron’s Gone Wrong

Thor: Love & Thunder 

Encanto

Jurassic World Dominion

Thanks for the updates guys. Even though I've seen most of them it's still more than I knew about before.

Edited by MissP22
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

there was plenty to watch for all three of us. 🙂 We love the free on demand movies Princess offers.

I do also but not when I've seen most of them last year sometime.

That's why I bring a load of my own flicks to watch. 

• Like 2

My wife and I are starting to get a little concerned that there will be mostly sports showing on MUTS.  We are going on Regal over Christmas and we were looking forward to watching some Christmas movies under the stars but looking at the NFL schedule for the 24th and 25th of Dec we are worried that it will be all day football shown on both days.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching Football (we have watched a few Superbowls at the outdoor screen onboard Princess) but I am hoping for some variety.  How awesome would it be to watch Christmas Vacation under the stars??!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rwilk1129 said:
  • I thought I had seen somewhere that the new Elvis movie was going to be shown onboard. But doesn't look like it is listed. Anybody else?

No one mentioned here on CC. It got very good ratings as well.

If it's not on the ship then I'll put it on order from my local library and it'll be waiting for me when I return. 

5 hours ago, cutiepie43 said:

My wife and I are starting to get a little concerned that there will be mostly sports showing on MUTS.  We are going on Regal over Christmas and we were looking forward to watching some Christmas movies under the stars but looking at the NFL schedule for the 24th and 25th of Dec we are worried that it will be all day football shown on both days.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching Football (we have watched a few Superbowls at the outdoor screen onboard Princess) but I am hoping for some variety.  How awesome would it be to watch Christmas Vacation under the stars??!!

Football & the World Cup was shown everyday on Muts with a movie or concert sprinkled in.

12 minutes ago, Tonsoffun44 said:

So which are MUTS VS free movies on cabin TV - surely can't play all those movies on a 7day cruise on the big screen.   Top Gun on the big screen would be so much better compared to the small cabin tv. 

They are played in either the Princess Theater or Vista Lounge/Club Fusion or Explorer’s Lounge/Princess Live. There’s only a couple a day playing on Muts.