Live and Almost Live from Celebrity Reflection - Dec 4 -11, 2022

BlerkOne

9 minutes ago, carolyn22 said:

Great pictures!  I can’t wait to board her on Sunday!

Do you know if there is an outlet near the head of the bed?  I use a CPAP machine and was wondering.  

Thank you. No outlet near the bed that I see in this cabin. You would need an extension cord to the desk area on the other side of the room.

Well crapolla, they closed stingray city - it doesn't seem rough to me. Oh well. Worst part is wasted a couple of hours tendering to shore, back to the ship to dump snorkel gear etc. Now on tender back to shore. Think plan B might be the turtle farm. Or maybe a turtle burger. 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, BlerkOne said:

Carnival Elation was in Nassau when we were there, and honestly I was somewhat wishing I was on that rust bucket, even without a balcony or the better food. One thing missing is the Carnival vibe which I really can't explain. Not really any complaints about Celebrity, the staff are nice and helpful, but Celebrity doesn't cruise from ports within an easy drive for us. If I have to fly to a cruise, I prefer it to be something special like the Med or Alaska or Antarctica or...

You nailed it. 

Although l sail on other lines l feel at home on Carnival.

I am booked on the Millennium Vancouver to Japan Sept 2023. One of the fossils LOL

Great photos.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, maryann2 said:

You nailed it. 

I am booked on the Millennium Vancouver to Japan Sept 2023. One of the fossils LOL

Great photos.

I've always said Celebrity is a make your own kind of fun cruiseline. Yes, it's very lowkey and TBH not a lot to do. But sometimes you want that kind of vacation. other times you may want an environment that's alot more energetic and a more vibrant atmosphere. That's why I can enjoy both a Carnival cruise and a Celebrity cruise for different reasons.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kwokpot said:

I've always said Celebrity is a make your own kind of fun cruiseline. Yes, it's very lowkey and TBH not a lot to do. But sometimes you want that kind of vacation. other times you may want an environment that's alot more energetic and a more vibrant atmosphere. That's why I can enjoy both a Carnival cruise and a Celebrity cruise for different reasons.  

I don’t think I meet a cruise activity director on any cruise 

I don’t need someone to tell me how to enjoy myself 😁

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 12:12 PM, maryann2 said:

You nailed it. 

Great photos.

Yes. Yes, I did. A cruise, or for that matter life, is what you make of it. Attitude is everything. Back at you, fossil!

7 hours ago, NaplesKnitter said:

Thanks again for all the great photos.  If you happen to be passing by the cabanas on the Lawn Club, could you please let us know if they list what is included for amenities if you book one for a day on the Reflection.

DSC08035_DxO.jpg

In Grand Cayman, my excursion to "the original Stingray City" was cancelled (all of the were). The original stingray city wasn't/isn't the sandbar, but a deeper location. I'm still trying to get there, but I have a feeling the excursion would have gone to the sandbar anyway.

But that's not the point. When life hands you lemons, make turtle soup! 🙂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, carolyn22 said:

If you get a chance, can you find out how many people are expected for the 12/11 cruise?  Just wondering if it will be at full capacity. Thanks in advance!

Getting close - about 2600. Christmas will be full.

1 hour ago, SSAtlantic said:

Please report back how transportation is from Terminal 29 as others have reported limited taxis available. Thanks. 

I'm signed up for ship transportation and have left it to Celebrity to tell me what time to be where to catch a morning flight. For $17, it seems like a bargain.