Persian Gardens or whatever it is on Beyond

mljatsea

We haven't sailed on X since 2015 and only sailed in AQ once it was created. That gave us Persian Gardens access. Back before AQ began,  you could buy a pass for the Persian Gardens on embarkation day. We are booked on the Beyond in Oct. 23 and AQ was sold out. Do they still offer the PG--or whatever it goes by now--purchase option on the  E class?

Thank you.

A 7 Day Thermal Suite pass currently costs $219 on Beyond. You can book it pre-cruise in your Cruise Planner. If you wait until you are onboard the ship the price may be different. X did offer it several months ago on sale for $119.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 15.37.31.png

Edited by dreamer321
Added image

Anyone have experience using it on Beyond? Did you like it as much as expected/ use it often? The loungers looks lovely but most of the rooms look very uncomfortable with the hard edges of stone. I at first booked AQ, then jumped to a SV, so lost the week pass. I usually love a spa for relax time,  but I feel like on the ship in Spring, i might prefer being in the sun or exploring. 

37 minutes ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

Anyone have experience using it on Beyond? Did you like it as much as expected/ use it often? The loungers looks lovely but most of the rooms look very uncomfortable with the hard edges of stone. I at first booked AQ, then jumped to a SV, so lost the week pass. I usually love a spa for relax time,  but I feel like on the ship in Spring, i might prefer being in the sun or exploring. 

The Thermal suite on the E-class looks beautiful but lots of wasted space. A couple of the rooms are pointless - the Crystal Inhalation room for example. There are two steam rooms and I find it strange that the one labeled Turkish bath is warmer than the inhalation steam room when it should be the reverse. On the Beyond they increased the communal shower area which is another wasted area. The tile loungers are the most popular feature. I wish they had a traditional Finnish sauna in addition to the infrared sauna, they are two totally different dry heat experiences. 

Edited by kwokpot

On the Alex and Edge we didn’t spend much time in there.   For us the loungers weren’t  as comfortable as those on the S class.   They are also directly under a slanted window. During the day they are mostly in the sun light.  My wife and are fairly nimble and for us it was a little difficult getting in and out of because they are close together and also because of the slanted window not giving much overhead room.   It could be a challenge for those that aren’t.

As another posted the rooms are rather senseless.   One has a salt block, another a crystal rock, and a heated room.  In the Caribbean I can sit on a outside deck and get the salt,  humidity, and heat.   I don’t need to sit in a uncomfortable room.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

On 12/4/2022 at 6:28 PM, dreamer321 said:

A 7 Day Thermal Suite pass currently costs $219 on Beyond. You can book it pre-cruise in your Cruise Planner. If you wait until you are onboard the ship the price may be different. X did offer it several months ago on sale for $119.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 15.37.31.png

Don't forget about the 18% gratuity that is added onto this price. So, it's now $258.42

We have an AquaClass booked on my December 2023 cruise on the Beyond.  I do spend a lot of time in gym and will try the Sea Thermal Suite.  I just wish there was a plunge pool, hottub, or thalossotherapy pool.  This is where Norwegian is much better.  However I am interested in the different experiences of the area.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2022 at 6:13 AM, jean87510 said:

We have an AquaClass booked on my December 2023 cruise on the Beyond.  I do spend a lot of time in gym and will try the Sea Thermal Suite.  I just wish there was a plunge pool, hottub, or thalossotherapy pool.  This is where Norwegian is much better.  However I am interested in the different experiences of the area.

Oh yes the Escape and Bliss were GREAT and best among cruise lines IMHO

• Like 1