SAN JUAN PIER?

shakeNbake

I have been watching where Princess ships dock in PR, because this summer we will be on the CB and calling on PR.  So far the ships have all docked at the Old San Juan pier within walking distance of the old city.  We have sailed out of PR decades ago and indeed it was from the other pier.  At that time RCL had a ship based there but I don't know if any ship uses PR as a base these days.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, satxdiver said:

I have been watching where Princess ships dock in PR, because this summer we will be on the CB and calling on PR.  So far the ships have all docked at the Old San Juan pier within walking distance of the old city.  We have sailed out of PR decades ago and indeed it was from the other pier.  At that time RCL had a ship based there but I don't know if any ship uses PR as a base these days.  

RC, Celebrity, Disney, NCL, Carnival to name a few leave from leave from SJ. RC, Celebrity, NCL leave from the Pan Am Pier. OSJ as a port stop. Carnival leaves from OSJ downtown. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, davekathy said:

RC, Celebrity, Disney, NCL, Carnival to name a few leave from leave from SJ. RC, Celebrity, NCL leave from the Pan Am Pier. OSJ as a port stop. Carnival leaves from OSJ downtown. 

Carnival doesn't use San Juan as a home port anymore.  They still have it as a port stop.

• Thanks 1