Diamond + and non-alcoholic beverage package

Lacoop

I was wondering if it is worth buying the non-alcoholic beverage package where I get 5 free alcoholic drinks per day free? How will the bars know not to charge the non-alcoholic against my free drink allotment? Is the cost worth me getting it?

7 minutes ago, Lacoop said:

I was wondering if it is worth buying the non-alcoholic beverage package where I get 5 free alcoholic drinks per day free? How will the bars know not to charge the non-alcoholic against my free drink allotment? Is the cost worth me getting it?

We go to a bar before heading to cabin each night and get all vouchers drinks in sodas, beer and soda water. Keeps the frig full and often overflows onto counter top.

6 minutes ago, Lacoop said:

They will charge your refreshment package for anything non-alcoholic but I always point it out anyways just in case.  There is notation on your sea pass (RR) that shows you have a refreshment package and it is shows when they scan your sea pass card.

We get 6 free per day each and still get the Bev Pkg.  Totally worth it to us not to have a bill at the end of the cruise.  Between specialty coffees with Bailey's in the morning, mimosas in the morning, water/soda/etc and drinks throughout the day, totally pays for itself.  We just consider it part of our cruise.