Sky Suite Inclusions

horseymike

2 hours ago, horseymike said:

I was looking at Sky Suites on an upcoming X cruise. The Sunset Sky Suites show tips and drinks included. The midship Sky Suites do not .

Is this a website glitch or is there a difference ?

Sounds like a glitch.  What is the date and ship, I will look it up.  You may have to go a little further in the mock booking process.

3 hours ago, horseymike said:

I was looking at Sky Suites on an upcoming X cruise. The Sunset Sky Suites show tips and drinks included. The midship Sky Suites do not .

Is this a website glitch or is there a difference ?

I wish Celebrity would at least allow an option on what (if any) beverage package we wanted, premium is very pricey, especially if one does not ever drink alcohol, regardless of the reason.

I was looking at what I hope was old literature and it said only sky suites did not get Michael's Club? All other suites did though, I think that was old right? All Suites get access to Michaels now correct?

1 minute ago, dgparent said:

I was looking at what I hope was old literature and it said only sky suites did not get Michael's Club? All other suites did though, I think that was old right? All Suites get access to Michaels now correct?

That is very old.  All suites get the Retreat Lounge/Michael's Club access as well as the Retreat Sundeck and dining in Luminae.  

• Like 2

Just verifying that the only Suite amenities you get from a Move-Up offer are the Retreat, Luminae and Sundeck.

Correct?

If we are moving up from Aqua we keep the drinks, wifi and gratuities we have from there.

(Who covers the increase in gratuities from Aqua to Suite?)

1 hour ago, chamima said:

Just verifying that the only Suite amenities you get from a Move-Up offer are the Retreat, Luminae and Sundeck.

Correct?

If we are moving up from Aqua we keep the drinks, wifi and gratuities we have from there.

(Who covers the increase in gratuities from Aqua to Suite?)

All correct. The difference in gratuities is supposed to be charged to your account daily, though it has been reported that it doesn't always happen in practice.

17 minutes ago, RichYak said:

All correct. The difference in gratuities is supposed to be charged to your account daily, though it has been reported that it doesn't always happen in practice.

It's $1000 per person minimum bid to upgrade from Aqua to a Sky Suite on a 10 day cruise so you'd think they could throw in the gratuities.