Upgrading drink package

Taclin01

1 hour ago, southernbreezes said:

Where? Mine shows just the basic drink package and basic wi-fi I know mine is premium and upgraded internet package because we have a suite.

Click on your initials and then order history. But if you booked a suite they all come with the upgraded drink and WiFi packages. If you did a move up bid your perks stay the same. 

Having just read the new descriptions of the 2 packages, I noticed that the Classic doesn't mention being able to "pay the difference" (for an individual drink over the $10 limit), whereas the Premium does.  Does anyone have recent experience? 

14 minutes ago, airhose said:

Having just read the new descriptions of the 2 packages, I noticed that the Classic doesn't mention being able to "pay the difference" (for an individual drink over the $10 limit), whereas the Premium does.  Does anyone have recent experience? 

I don’t know if these package changes have completely gone into effect yet.  The change just happened. 

In the past, this was buried in the terms and conditions which I can’t find anymore. I do see this in the FAQ though:

F522FA76-C325-4B9A-A608-A0E35B1ED783.thumb.jpeg.0e583a017f652f7e410a07742bd2ad18.jpeg

4 hours ago, prmssk said:

Someone else posted yesterday evening on a different thread that the non-alcoholic inclusions listed in their cruise planner for the classic beverage package are the same as the classic has always been (no fancy waters, etc.) and on Celebrity's website there is actually a blog with a post implying the classic beverage may not include any non-alcoholic beverages.  The section of Celebrity's website about drink packages is silent on this.  So I don't know if this truly has changed or not.

I’m seeing that now too…looks like the Classic alcohol package does not include non alcohol items such as coffees teas, waters etc…you need to upgrade to premium alcohol package to have those included or just go with the zero proof package.

6 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

I’m seeing that now too…looks like the Classic alcohol package does not include non alcohol items such as coffees teas, waters etc…you need to upgrade to premium alcohol package to have those included or just go with the zero proof package.

We saw that too.  What is going on? 

1 hour ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

My planner still shows this under the Classic Alcohol Package:

"Zero Proof: Acqua Panna water, Evian water, San Pellegrino, Premium coffees, Red Bull & Editions, Sodas, Premium teas, Vitamin water, Bottled Iced Teas, Aqua Spa Fresh Juices, Zero Proof Cocktails Frozen & Non-Frozen"

I went to an incognito browser so nothing carries over from before and it still shows that under the Classic Alcohol. Just no "smoothies" which is NBD for me. I'd rather eat my fruit than drink it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

My planner still shows this under the Classic Alcohol Package:

"Zero Proof: Acqua Panna water, Evian water, San Pellegrino, Premium coffees, Red Bull & Editions, Sodas, Premium teas, Vitamin water, Bottled Iced Teas, Aqua Spa Fresh Juices, Zero Proof Cocktails Frozen & Non-Frozen"

I went to an incognito browser so nothing carries over from before and it still shows that under the Classic Alcohol. Just no "smoothies" which is NBD for me. I'd rather eat my fruit than drink it.

And I think that’s where the confusion lies…the planner says one thing but the website says something else 🤷‍♀️  And the newest info seems to be that you only get the non alcohol beverages with the Premium package, not the classic. The smoothies from Aqua Spa have a lot more in them than just fruit, including lots of antioxidant ingredients. A few I can’t stomach but a couple were actually quite tasty. 

19 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

And I think that’s where the confusion lies…the planner says one thing but the website says something else 🤷‍♀️  And the newest info seems to be that you only get the non alcohol beverages with the Premium package, not the classic. The smoothies from Aqua Spa have a lot more in them than just fruit, including lots of antioxidant ingredients. A few I can’t stomach but a couple were actually quite tasty. 

I will happily print off the Planner and take it with me.

OK, so they have some fancy powders in them. If you're eating healthily anyway, you don't need those. Your body actually processes blended fruits as if they were pretty much solid sugar since it doesn't have to break them down.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 1:16 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I will happily print off the Planner and take it with me.

OK, so they have some fancy powders in them. If you're eating healthily anyway, you don't need those. Your body actually processes blended fruits as if they were pretty much solid sugar since it doesn't have to break them down.

So true!  Eat your fruit whole.

On 12/31/2022 at 3:55 PM, Barwick Cruiser said:

It looks like they may have updated both planner and website now. I’ve done a thorough search of both and all descriptions for classic pkg do NOT include any references to specialty coffees, teas, or waters. And the comparison doc for the packages seems to have been taken down. 

I’m thinking they know that the high-end drinkers automatically just opt to get the premium package while the rest of us just aren’t as motivated - so they are using the non-alcoholic beverages as bait to reel us in.

I know whether coffees are/aren’t included in Clsssic was debated  on at least one other thread (perhaps cookiegate?) and folks on recent cruises affirmed they could still get coffee at Al Bacio on the Classic pkg … However I wonder if they are just now sliding into this change. I guess I’ll find out in November on my cruise. I may need to model costs based on exchanging Classic for Zero Proof vs. Upgrading to premium. We really don’t drink much alcohol these days, so I’m thinking paying ala carte for one drink per day would be cheaper than ala carte for the non-alcoholic drinks, but the upgrade price may be so close that I’ll do that just for the convenience. 

On 12/26/2022 at 1:23 PM, DaKahuna said:

No,  As others have said, go into your Cruise Planner, click on your initials in the upper right hand corner, select Order History and you should see something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.57bf26fb8540a0989e71f868a6e62131.png

This is the Premium Beverage Package. There is a different picture for the Classic Beverage Package. 

This is the only place you will see it until you get your Set Sail Pass on which it will show up as PASS (iirc)

Hahaha. Perfect. I guess it’s the orange slice that gives it away.  🍊 = Premium 

On 12/26/2022 at 12:23 PM, DaKahuna said:

No,  As others have said, go into your Cruise Planner, click on your initials in the upper right hand corner, select Order History and you should see something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.57bf26fb8540a0989e71f868a6e62131.png

This is the Premium Beverage Package. There is a different picture for the Classic Beverage Package. 

This is the only place you will see it until you get your Set Sail Pass on which it will show up as PASS (iirc)

Is the cruise planner o the app or website? Can’t find it. 

11 minutes ago, jeno said:

Is the cruise planner o the app or website? Can’t find it. 

It is on the website.  Here are the steps

log-into-account.thumb.png.e4cc1304ea1665a25afe4160fca4f961.png

Go to the cruise you are interstudy in and select Plan My Cruise

plan-my-cruise.png.3262b89336ec19bf576dbc3f356ec9a2.png

Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner of the page 

clickonInitials.png.779c9640398230b41457247039796197.png

Click on Order History 

review-orders.thumb.png.60cbce2a313b0bd792506afba8aee4c5.png

Scroll through until you find what you are looking for. 

• Thanks 1