Celebrity Wonderverse

Kelownadon

I couldn’t login or register for the Wonderverse either. I had a feeling that I would find others having the same issues if I took a look here on the Celebrity forum. I’m primarily a Princess customer but I’ve booked two Celebrity cruises to see what the experience is like.

The interface is horrible, moving about is clunky. I was able to find the champagne flute and click on it, so entered for the day.

My first attempt at an app was smoother and more professional!

Whoever approved this should be fired! (Maybe paying for this is why we now have to pay for an extra lobster tail and "hot" room service?!?!😱)

Edited by CaroleSS

When I clicked on the space for my email address, it came up below as it always does.  Same email address for 20+ years.  Then it said email was not recognised.  I tried 3 times before I gave up.  When is Celebrity going to get the prize for the worst IT dept in creation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

When I clicked on the space for my email address, it came up below as it always does.  Same email address for 20+ years.  Then it said email was not recognised.  I tried 3 times before I gave up.  When is Celebrity going to get the prize for the worst IT dept in creation?

You need to create a new account for this Wonderverse webpage.  It's a separate application than the X website.

Was able to register but when I tried to enter the "Wonderverse" was getting the "No Servers" error message. Was finally able to enter after about 4 tries and find the Easter Egg.

A few tips:

* Click on Map icon in upper left to go directly (teleport) to where you want to go, e.g. Sunset Bar for today's Easter Egg.

* Use the V key to change from 1st to overhead to 3rd person view.

* I found using the keyboard arrow keys was the fastest way to move around.

* Look closely at the background in the Easter Egg picture, from the email, to figure out where it is.

* Once you are close to the Easter Egg, you will see a glowing object.

* Stand close to the glowing object and click on it with your mouse pointer (not sure how you select it from your mobile device) to "find" the Easter Egg.

* After today, you may need to click on the Easter Egg wording from the Introduction screen when you first enter to see a picture of that day's Easter Egg.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Yep, I tried to apply for a new account multiple times on my phone and computer to no luck.  Can't register through Google or the website.  All of the nicknames are "unavailable" and I agree it's a total waste of time.   

1 hour ago, boxkite said:

Was able to register but when I tried to enter the "Wonderverse" was getting the "No Servers" error message. Was finally able to enter after about 4 tries and find the Easter Egg.

A few tips:

* Click on Map icon in upper left to go directly (teleport) to where you want to go, e.g. Sunset Bar for today's Easter Egg.

* Use the V key to change from 1st to overhead to 3rd person view.

* I found using the keyboard arrow keys was the fastest way to move around.

* Look closely at the background in the Easter Egg picture, from the email, to figure out where it is.

* Once you are close to the Easter Egg, you will see a glowing object.

* Stand close to the glowing object and click on it with your mouse pointer (not sure how you select it from your mobile device) to "find" the Easter Egg.

* After today, you may need to click on the Easter Egg wording from the Introduction screen when you first enter to see a picture of that day's Easter Egg.

Good luck!

AHA!  We caught ya! You're the one taking up all the server cycles!! No wonder(verse) we can't get in...lol  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, PKB said:

Well, after numerous tries and forever looking around for the glass, I found it.  I also filled out the survey and told Celebrity what I thought of the whole thing.

I never got in but did get the Survey, and told them extremely disatisfied, wasting time

3 minutes ago, thebaehrs said:

@Stockjock - see the instructions from @boxkite above. 

Also, how did you change your avatar? 

Select "Customize Avatar" from the magic carpet and save the changes.  Unfortunately, I am no longer transparent, but I do have a great new crown and swim goggles!